Chapter Three 🤎

Keke 🧚🏾‍♀️

I was laying in my bed stretched out watching a show on netflix, I heard my phone ding which made me check it of course.
It was someone I would least expected, It was Jakari he texted me "get dressed mama I wanna see you" That was weird, I haven't talked to him since he took me home from school the other day with that mishap with that Unqiue girl and her friend.

I was on facetime with Angel, girl Jakari just texted me and told me to get dressed. Girl don't go, if unique and that bitch is anywhere near you i'll show up and show out, believe that...

I giggled, Angel has always had my back since day one, we knew eachother since elementary school, we go way back.

I shot Jakari an "okay" text and went downstairs to tell my mom I was leaving.

Ma, i'm boutta go I said to her as she was sitting at the kitchen table, she was counting out a stack of money, on the phone with one of my messy ass aunties. I hated when she did that she was an attention seeking bitch, her and my sister both.

Dressed like a fuckin hoe, my mom said putting the camera on me which made me instantly feel uncomfortable.

She stared me up and down, and I heard a honk outside, I walked out the door and the cold air instantly hit my body, it was seven at night so it was a little dark out.

I walked to the car relieved that he already had the heat on, "You wouldn't be so cold if you didn't have that shirt on" he said as he pulled out of my driveway.

I rolled my eyes " why the fuck does everyone keep sayin that?" I said getting irritated.

My outfit wasn't even that bad

Yeah ight, keep telling yourself that

Yeah ight, keep telling yourself that...Where are we going? I asked him. To my shit, he said as he turned on some music, he had lil durk internet sensation playing. I didn't even know he was into this type of music.

Your house? I asked again unsure if I heard him correctly. "Oh i think you got the wrong idea" Fuck do you mean? He said glaring over at me. I felt myself get embarrassed, oh...I said.

You thought i was tryna fuck you? he chuckled, I didn't say anything which made him laugh even harder.

My cheeks felt flushed with embarrassment, his phone started ringing and he angrily picked it up, What Unique? he screamed in the phone. "Why do you always do this?" he said more calmer, "ight man hold up" He said before putting his phone in his pocket.

He pulled in a driveway which I assumed was his house, it looked very nice and was huge as hell, it had a balcony up top with a large ass pool on the side, you know how houses look in movies? yeah this is exactly how it looked.

Wow, I said unbuckling my seatbelt which made him chuckle.

He got out and I followed after him, he grabbed my hand and lead me past the large pool, the garden, to the front door. He put a little card on something by the door and the door opened and we both went inside.

I seen first was a arcade room on one side and the kitchen and living room on the other.

So who do you live with? I asked him, "By myself" he answered bluntly.

But you're 18? I asked him again, okay so? He said as he lead me upstairs, we passed three rooms before we walked into his I assumed.

His was just decorated normally, nothing to crazy.

He took off his jacket and shoes and laid on his bed, I sat on the other side of the bed all stiff and shit, I shot Angel a text " girl im in his room im scared to blink" I giggled to myself at my text, he looked over at me.

I make you nervous? he chuckled, I shook my head no, which made him laugh even more.

You wanna stay the night with me? He asked me casually.

I mean....Can angel stay with me too? He rolled his eyes "ight as long as y'all don't stay up bein all loud and shit yall ass both will be outside" I giggled and sent angel a text sayin she can come.

What's your address? he snatched my phone from me and sent it too her, rude I mumbled.

Girl why yo ass always mumbling? you fuckin 17, he said hitting the blunt he had in his hand.

You smoke? he said tryna hand me his blunt, I nodded and took it from him before hitting it a good three times.

Wanna put a movie or something? I asked him, he nodded " what kinda movies you fuck wit?" I mean I can get down with any, I perfer Romantic though...or comedy I said.

Really? I fuck wit Romantic too, I might be the only nigga out here who fuck wit Romantic though..but I don't give a fuck. he answered bluntly

But seriously though, why do you live alone? I mean it's not that...It's just this big ass house how can you afford something like this?

He chuckled "let's talk about something that won't make you look at me different"

But i- his phone started ringing and he picked it up angrily again, "what man?" it was quiet for a few seconds "Ight im on the way

I'll be back ight? he threw me a card, use that for yo friend

Why would you leave me in your house all alone? I asked again, "you not alone ain't your friend comin?" he said putting on his shoes.

He grabbed his jacket he threw a stack of money on the bed, "order you sum i don't care just please don't leave" he said standing in the doorway.

thanks, I nodded I picked up the money and counted it in my head....damn $70? for sum food?

I heard the front door slam, and I called Angel up to see where she was.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Me and Angel sat in Jakari's movie room watching the new halloween movie while smoking.

Never would I would have expected we would be here out of all places.

then I heard a door open it was Jakari he walked in with bags in his hand, he had a bag of food and a tray of drinks.

That's for us? Angel said getting excited.

No bitch get the hell out my house, he said laughing which made both of us laugh, she glared at him and flicked him off.

BITCH WHO THE FUCK ARE YALL? my heart instantly dropped.