Chapter Five 🤎

Keke 🧚🏾‍♀️
Me and Jakari have been hanging out for the past month and it's been fun as hell, I really fuck with his vibe, personality it's like I can be myself around him.

Me and Angel were walking with each other in the hallway at school, "girl wassup with you and Jakari? yall needa just stop playing and be a thing already!" Angel said whispering loud.

Stop before someone hears you, I said looking around

"Girl so what? fuck them" I giggled at what she said.

But no really we're just friends, it's only been a month..

"so?" I can see the way he looks at you, he don't look at nobody else the way he look at you foreal...obviously you something special!!

I chuckled, stopppp it, I said watching everyone pass by in the hallway.

Hey, it's Keanna right? I heard a voice say making me turn around.

It was a guy from my third period, his name was Derrick he was mad sweet and quiet, he was brownskin, waves, he played football so he was built nice and had some sexy ass dimples.

Yeah, you're in my third period... I said shyly.

Okay since you know we partners for this lil project or whatever you tryna come to my crib later? or..I mean I can come to yours...It's up to you I can pick you up after school..

I was hesitant so I looked back at Angel who was smiling hella hard she nodded at me, I turned back to Derrick "Yeah that sounds cool"

"Ight Ight, what's yo number assum? He said again.

I pulled out my phone, and looked at the corner of my eye I seen Jakari staring at me he was with a group of his friends or whatever, I could feel him staring a hole into my body like deadass if looks could kill i would be gone

He took my phone from me and started typing his number in my phone, "ight mama ima text you jus let a nigga know sum, like when you tryna get picked up an shii"

I nodded "sounds good"

"Fasho" he said then started walking off, I turned around at Angel, "girl you see Jakari staring at you like that"

Angel! I heard a voice say and I turned my head, It was her boyfriend DayDay he was with Jakari and the group of boys.

They all started walking over to us and Angel rolled her eyes "the fuck do you want nigga?"

"Baby you ain't been answering my calls or nun, a nigga could've been dead" He said glaring at her.

"the fuck is you wearing?" I heard Jakari say and I looked at him, " i'm talking to you the fuck" He said to obviously me.

That shit crazy man, he said walking over to me.

I didn't say anything which made him look at me some type of way "come here dawg" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me outside.

we started walking to his car "you know the bell is about to ring" I said not trying to be late to class.

"fuck that bell" was all he said as he got in his car.

I got in with him and closed my door, "the fuck is your problem bruh? you all up on niggas and shit, then you wearing that hoe ass shit yo" I didn't say anything which made him turn my face towards him.

"Don't play with me Keanna, who was that nigga you was all up on?" I decided I wanted to play with his feelings so...

" why does it matter?" I said back to him which I could tell made him more upset, I was trying not too hold in my laughter.

"It's gonna matter when that nigga laying somewhere with a bullet through his dome" He said casually.

I rolled my eyes "what's the problem? you never act like this...besides you can talk to whoever you want too and be in any females face" I said back to him.

Keanna....

Okay fine nigga, He was someone from one of my classes he have a project due together he wants me too come over and do to the project together, I said shrugging.

"Fuck no" was all he said, what do you mean? it's a project nigga we're partners. "and? you can do it at my crib, text him my addy"

I groaned, "we weren't even together he acting out for no reason, but it was cute at the same time."

You like him or sum? He asked me staring into my eyes which made me look away quickly, I shook my head "no"

"good, and it better stay that way unless you want him dead" he said.

He a threw something on my leg it was a white nike hoodie, "here put that shit on man" you got yo nipples all hard and shit, fuck no"

I rolled my eyes and slid the hoodie over me, not trying to fuck up my hair.

"Ight you ready?" I know niggas prolly wondering where we ducked off too, he said opening his door and I opened mine too.

I nodded and followed him into the school, of course we were followed by a lot of stares we went over there to where everyone was.

Sisss, what happened to yo outfit? One of Jakari's friend said to me, " this nigga" I pointed to Jakari.

Yall niggas cuter then a bitch, He said "I wish I had me a girl like you, my bitch hardheaded as fuck mane" He said chuckling.

I giggled "im not his girl" "YET" I heard Angel say which made me glare at her, she winked at me and i giggled and rolled my eyes.