Chapter Four 🤎

Keke 🧚🏾‍♀️

Me and Angel looked at each other then at the woman who stood in the doorway of the movie room.

I'm kidding, she said laughing, "I'm Kari's mama, sorry if I scared yall" she said laughing again.

"Mama what the hell you doin here?" Jakari said laughing along with her.

I can't come see my son? she said walking up to him and grabbing him and pulling him into a hug.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I got out of the shower and threw on one of Jakari's shirts, and a pair of his boxers, I brushed my teeth in the shower so I just opened his cabinets and got out some cocoa butter lotion, I lathered my body with lotion and stepped out of the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen Angel and Jakari was in the kitchen arguing, he threw a glass of water on her and she got up and ran towards me.
"Get that nigga!"she screamed while yelling holding me tryna duck the things he was throwing at her, it made me burst into laughter, "watch out" "watch out" I said laughing tryna duck too.

"Hell nah ima tear her ass up!" He said still throwing things, I ran away from Angel and ran over to Jakari and threw up my fists.

He busted out laughing, He then grabbed me by my waist and flipped me on his shoulder, "Put my best friend down bitch" Angel said running towards us tryna push him while laughing, I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe.

He ran with me still on his shoulders down a  hallway and into a room, he pressed a button on the bookshelf and it opened like a door, we got in there and it closed behind us.

What's this? I asked looking up while still on his shoulder.

"My third man cave" he said casually.
Damn three man caves? He nodded and pulled out a ounce of weed from a cabinet in the room, it was decorated really nice, it was like a bar but in a room, it had two couches and a flat screen tv, with a hot tub in the corner.

We sat on the couch inches apart, he then started rolling up, "you know how to roll shawty?" he asked me.

I shook my head "no" is that bad? I asked him feeling embarrassed, he just chuckled "a lot of people don't know how to roll mama, you must not smoke a lot do you?"

I mean I smoke, but i don't roll them, my best friend does.

He just nodded, "watch this" He took my hand and guided me through the process, "lick it like this" he demonstrated with his finger.

I followed his guide and looked at the perfect blunt in my hand, "see you got it shawty" he said smiling at me.

perioddd, I said feeling myself, making him chuckle.

He lit the blunt, and I watched him as he hit it a few times, he then passed it to me inching a bit closer.

I took it from him, and started to hit it, his eyes trailed on me the whole time, his eyes then went down the lower half of my body making my heart race but in a good way.

Jakari 🖇

My eyes traveled down to her thighs that were exposed as hell, her skin looked soft and smooth, she was gorgeous as a mf and her personality was something i ain't never seen before, and a nigga like it...she wasn't like these other bitches out here, and I could tell that when I first met her back in middle school.

I heard my phone ding distracting me from my thoughts, I checked it it was Unique, she was begging me to come back again, I went over there not to long ago she was just a nut, just like the other bitches i be fucking on.

I looked up at her, she quickly looked away which made me chuckle.

I make you nervous? "boy no" she said.

I laughed again, okay shawty.

Keke 🧚🏾‍♀️

His fine ass... I thought to myself.
Oh shit, we left Angel nigga! I said smacking his arm, He got up behind me and did the little weird shit with a button and we ended up back in the hallway.

We ran upstairs to the guest bedroom me and her were sharing and she was sprawled across the bed knocked out.

Got damn, Jakari said while laughing which made me laugh as well.

Okay i'm gonna go ahead and go to bed now... I said to Jakari, "without giving me a hug?" He asked catching me offguard.

I gave him a little side hug and he glared at me.

Night, he said with his eyebrows raised.

Goodnight, I said watching him walk too his room instantly making me feel bad, I actually liked him his personality was not how i expected it to be....