Chapter 3

The next few classes go by well, no other teacher has tried to get me to introduce myself. I have been getting some weird looks from people but that's expected. They probably think I've always been here and they never noticed or word got around that there's a new kid. Right now me and Adam are headed to lunch.

"So do you sit with people orrrr-?"

"No, I always sit alone, sometimes girls come over and try to whore around with me knowing that their boyfriends are watching but I always make them leave."

"Well good, I hate people and I can't have you getting beaten and killed by people you are my only friend."

"Best friend."

"Huh?"

"We are now bestfriends."

"Okay."

I smile at him and we finally get to the lunchroom. When we walk in he goes to get his tray so I just follow behind him. Once he realizes I'm not getting a tray he stops.

"Why don't you got a tray man?"

"Oh I don't eat school food."

"Oh, okay."

He continues piling food onto his tray then he starts walking to a table, still with me behind him but while walking I notice a table of these guys are staring at us. I wonder why, Adam said nobody really talks to him and these guys look a bit popular. One guy in particular stands out, he looks quite tall for being sat down, dark brown hair and his eyes kinda looked like they were glowing yellow but then they turned colors- Whatever, I'm imagining things. He had his head tilted at an angle as well so it was probably the lights.

"Oliver?"

I feel a nudge on my shoulder taking my attention away from the boy.

"Huh?"

He looks to where I was staring and I can see his eyes widen a little.

"Hurry and follow."

He quickly walks away, more like he wants to start running but he doesn't want his food to drop. He gets to the furthest table he can then sits down quickly, I sit across from him.

"Why do you look freaked out?"

"Because you were staring at them."

"So? Nobody ever notices me anyways."

"But they did, did you not see them staring at you?!" He raises his voice a little causing near people to look at us.

"Well that's why I stopped, they were staring at us."

"Not at us, they were staring at you, specifically Anakin."

"Who the fuck is Anakin?"

"The one you were drooling over, the most popular guy in school, the most dangerous."

"I wasn't drooling."

"Yes you were you lier."

"How is he dangerous?"

"Did you not see him? He's fucking ripped, and he has a crew which in my opinion is a gang or something because when he needs something, they are right there."

"Hmm."

"What?"

"Did you know Anakin means warrior?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? That's all you got from the shit I just told you?!"

"No I heard the other stuff but he doesn't seem that dangerous."

"Oh my g- Okay you know what? You haven't seen him beat the shit out of a kid who got in his way."

"You're right, I haven't."

He looks at my face then he starts banging his head on the table causing others to look our direction, again. I put my hands on the table where he was banging his head so he hit my hands instead.

"I'll stay away from him and his so called 'crew' just stop hitting your head. Please."

He stops and looks up at me. After seeing how genuine I'm actually being he nods his head.

"Good, I don't need you getting killed, you're my only friend."

We both smile at each other he starts to scarf down his food while I just get on my phone. I start scrolling through Instagram until Adam pushes his tray to me.

"Have some, it's edible."

"No thanks."

"Come on." He starts whining and giving me these cute puppy eyes.

"Do I have too?"

"A bite, that's all I ask."

I look at the food for a few seconds then I pick up his fork, I scoop some of the mashed potatoes on it then put it in my mouth. He wasn't lying, this is the most edible school food I've ever had.

"Good right?"

"...I guess."

I don't want him to know he was right, "You know you love it."

As I was about to respond something gets dumped over my head and it's fucking freezing. I look to see these girls in VERY revealing clothes. I'm guessing the whores of the school.

"Sorry but every new kid has to go through it."

Everyone is staring at me waiting to see what I'm gunna do. I simply stand up and shake my head like a dog so whatever got all in my hair gets over them as well. They all start to squeal and back away while the rest of the cafeteria who didn't notice this before goes quiet.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU ASSHOLE?!"

"Says the girl who probably has an STD."

I hear people start laughing, Adam gets up and grabs my arm pulling me away.

"YOU'LL REGRET THAT YOU FAGGOT!!"

"So much for being invisible."

"Not the time Adam."

He drags me out of the cafeteria and to the locker rooms.

"We get like an hour for lunch so you habe enough time to take a shower and I have some extra gym clothes you can wear."

"Thanks Adam."

He goes to hug me but I quickly step back.

"Oh... Right my bad."

He chuckles then opens his gym locker grabbing the clothes.

"I'll wait until after you shower to hug you."

"Thanks but you know your clothes are going to fall off me right?"

"Wouldn't you rather be in my gym clothes that are too big for you rather then your current clothes that has god knows what was in her drink."

"True, why is it pink?"

"I have no idea, she was probably drinking cough syrup."

I quickle take off my clothes and hand him my phone, "Make sure that still works please."

I turn on the water, get in and immediately try to get whatever that was out of my hair not even realizing that my friend of one day can see me naked.

"You're naked you know."

I look at him and sqeak, "Why are you looking?!"

He starts laughing.

"It's okay, you'll see most of the guys at this school naked in here. Besides, you do have a nice dick."

I quickly cover my dick and he starts laughing even harder.

A/N
I won't be posting everyday like I have been or every other day. Halloween is in a few days and I won't have internet again until after that so Happy Early Halloween!!