Chapter 26

[ this chapter contains smut, read at your own risk! it's also a rollercoaster so enjoy. ]

[ please vote and comment, i love reading comments so much so i really would appreciate reactions ! ]

Harry needed more than just his fingers on both of his hands to count the number of times Louis had pushed him back against the doors of various hotel rooms, unable to wait one second longer.

His lips would meet Harry's before his hand had even finished locking the door.

It had to be deliberate then, that tonight Louis simply turned his back and shut the door, leaving Harry untouched.

Harry saw Louis' hands trembling over the chain latch, then over his shoelaces. Harry took off his own shoes, thoughtfully nodding to himself.

It was reassuring to know that he'd be setting the pace tonight - even if Harry predicted he'd fumble through it, not entirely sure how these things were supposed to go.

Part of him could die, he was so nervous and so embarrassed and so embarrassed, but that was was entirely preferable to being rushed - and Louis must agree with that, if he was letting Harry fumble.

Harry slowly nudged his shoes over to the corner of the room, glancing to Louis.

He didn't know where to start, so he was mentally checking in with Louis.

"Do you want to sit for a bit?" Louis offered, gesturing to the couch.

Harry shook his head, the tilted it towards the bedroom.

Wordlessly, Louis smiled in agreement.

Before they moved over to the bed, Harry stepped closer and quickly kissed Louis. He felt just as daring yet clueless as he had the first time he had kissed Louis.

The first time he had kissed anyone.

That night they'd tried staying quiet in his parents house.

Just like that first kiss, Harry didn't really move his lips. He just pushed hard against Louis' mouth for a split second then pulled back.

"Ça va?" Louis gently checked. "Now we're back here? Nothing will happen tonight if you don't want it to."

"I'm nervous about what I do want to happen," Harry admitted. "Not about anything I don't want. And I need to say something."

Louis waited as Harry tried to find the right words. Louis was so sweet, and it definitely didn't hurt that he was French. He could be so romantic sometimes. Harry wished he could match it.

"Well? Say it," Louis encouraged. The he quickly added, "I mean, you don't have to, just because it's what you're supposed to say. I think I know what you mean, so it's okay. I've heard it before."

"I'm not good with words," Harry mumbled, "and you've been so romantic all night. But I just need you to know how much I love you."

"'Arry," Louis kilted out, savoring the two syllables.

Harry loved hearing his name like that. It wasn't Louis' accent. He didn't sound like he was calling a friend over or scolding a child.