LIFE OF HIS

Happy reading 😊☺️💘

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Cafeteria owner: Table no.13 pe e serve karke aao.
A boy took the order and serve the food to order placer with a heartwarming smile 😊. The boy dressed as a waiter and continuously do all works.
He then make tea, coffee, cappuccino, black coffee and various things. Then started to serve them all with his 😊.

" Hii, I, Sumedh Ahuja. I am working here in this cafeteria. Yeah I have parents and they are  rich but I don't know why they hate me from my whole life even my so called brother Mrinal also. I also wanted to call them Mom Dad but they don't like it from me yes, whenever I called this name they use to beat me and call names. Now I continuously drag my body to complete my work as it's too painful from Last night's Arti (sarcasm). My life is a living hell. I don't know why they don't love me. At first I thought that I am not good boy so I always listen to them even I used to study hard to get their love affection, but no avail. They torture me from childhood and they don't give me enough food,not money to study. At first Grandpa help me with money but now Grandpa don't have any so I worked here .
Now everyone ask me ' why I am so happy?' my answer is ' when u in a good environment and happy place just think about the current situation not the previous which make u gloomy'. Yes Raju uncle also said me the same. And you know he is right. So that I am now happy 😊"

It's 9.00 a.m. Sumi is still working. Suddenly owner came to him
R'O: Sumedh beta, you may go now. Today your 1st day in college.okey. go
Sumi: ohh thanks uncle.
R'O: ohh here here.. beta keep this tips  and enjoy ur first day.
Sumi: but uncle why? U gave me salary na. So?
R'O: keep it. Areee go. U should late.

Bidding bye to his cafe uncle, he rushed to his so-called home sweet home.🙄
When he entered the house horror stricken him, there stand his so-called mom and she is fuming in anger. She saw him and burst in anger.

Sheetal: u bloody piece of shit.😡 Who do the work here ur grandpa. Worthless fellow.

She slapped him hard, his cheeks are burning, tears gather in the eyes.

Sheetal: How many times I told u to do the work properly? Cannot u listen? 😡

Sumi: mo...Mrs.Ahuja I...I..main.. abhi karta hoon, abhi...
Sheetal: So WHY ARE U STANDING HERE. GET UR ASS OUT OF HERE AND DO THE WORK IMMEDIATELY.

Sumi: y..yess
He rushed to kitchen wash the dishes, clean the floor of the living room and chops the vegetable and water the garden. Then Mrs.Ahuja inspect the work and leave from here in anger. It's complete now and then he rushed to his room and quickly take bath. He wore a simple long sleeves blue t-shirt and black pants. He went to college by bus.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

This is his regular Life

Enjoy

😊😊😊😊