SEVENTH 🥳🥳

Yuppieee 🥳🥳
Enjoy reading ☺️☺️

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

"No! Mom! Plzz! No! Plzz 😭 NO!😭😭"
My mom hold my left wrist tightly as tears brimming in my eyes.

"Stop mom, please,no,I didn't mean to burn the food 🥺" Mom took my left hand close to boiling water. Tears 😭 falling down my cheeks as I desperately tried to escape the monster,the witch in front of me as she hold my 7 years old small weak body.

" You f**ked up my dinner!! You're f**king useless. I asked for one thing and you couldn't even do that without messed up!!😡" She shouted, holding my wrist more tightly causing bruise.

" I.. I'm sorry mom - NO!!" I screamed, more fear 😨 rising as she took my left hand dangerously close to boiling water and started squirming but no avail.

" It's madam to u! And you f**ked up so now you will be punished!!"🤬 She said with gritted face 😈 and a wicked smile and sinister smile play in his face 😈.

I screamed as she dipped my left hand into boiling water. The water contacted with my soft skin, burning every part of me. I let out a blood curdling screams as I feel my skin practically bubbling. Everything was burning 🥵, my left hand felt like in fire.
I hold my left hand close to my chest as it is paining like hell. I cried and cried in pain. It's too much for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moni woke up after listening some whimper. She is confused for sometime then realisation hit her. She run out of her room to sumi's room. She saw that sumi is whimpering in his sleep and tears are falling down his cheeks for which automatically tears brimming in her eyes. She rushed to her Kittu's side and started to shaking up as she guess he is having nightmare. Sumi woke up and started to cry in fear. She hugged him tightly giving her all warmth and love and affection. She started to rock him - back and forth- back and forth and she slowly slowly mumbled soothing words to him to calm him 😌. After 15 minutes sumi finally clamed down and fell asleep in Moni's arm cause of his exhaustion. But still moni keep rocking sumi for a bit. Then she hears soft snoring of sumi in her shoulders. She chuckled meekly after seeing her Kittu sleeping like a cute and adorable baby. She slowly tucked sumi in bed comfortably and cover him in blankie. After kissing his forehead moni leave the room with a smile cause finally het baby brother sleeps peacefully with a smile 😊.

Moni don't go to bed as she lost her sleep 😴 so she started her homework. After finishing her homework, she do her Morning chores and check on her brother then she left to make some breakfast 🥐🍳.

After finishing her cooking, she went to wake up his baby brother. When she enter the room, her heart melted at the sight and awe 😯 placed in her face cutely.

Her baby brother.

Her baby boy.

Her Kittu.😊

Sumi is sleeping like adorable baby. His fist curled up in ball like a baby , his curly, messy, wavy hair falling carelessly on his forehead and his mouth slightly open.

Awww he looked super cute.😍

Moni is literally forget to wake up sumi as he did not want to wake up his super-Cute brother. But half heartily with a slight frown she went towards sumi. She gently patted sumi's cheek to wake up him.

Moni: Kittu, wake up baby. It's late.

Sumi instantly wake up 🥱 as his sleep is light. With a yawn, he rubbed his eye with his curled up fist.

Sumi: Good morning Di 🥱😪

Moni: Good morning ☺️ mela pyala Kittu fresh hoke aa. 😜 ( Kiss his cheeks lovingly)

Sumi is irritated when he is called a baby. So moni always tease him. But internally he enjoyed being called baby, enjoyed being loved, enjoyed being a someone who atleast received affection.

Sumi: Diibhaiiiiii 😤😫😩.  ( Fake annoy) I will be back.

Moni chukle softly🤭 and left to arrange breakfast in table with her caretaker.

Then sumi and moni pulling eachother legs eat breakfast 🥐 and sumi rushed to home 🏠.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I am back.🙄

No one miss me 😩

BTW enjoy reading.