🤓🤓

Happy reading 😌

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Sumi is walking Moni's house. His whole body is sore and painful. The exhaustion of his whole day's work is too much- first his free service in his home to college to his job. His ripped and sweaty clothes give him a unpleasant senses. His sports shoes is Torn apart.
In his way to Monica's home, thousands of thought roaming in his overly matured little brain. His mind and heart is fighting telling him if he go to his Di's house. He knows very well that he is always welcome there but his self-respect is holding him back. Then he reminded himself that Monica is not only his Di she is also like a mother to him. He thought that his Di always want him safe and love him unconditionally. He cherished every sweet memories with his Di from childhood. He till saw that his Di just like a angle came to his little fantasy world. He till see that His Di first gave him chocolate and peech his cheeks and said with a angelic smile" Awww cutie pie bhai". He smile to his memory. He knows how much he means to his Di and how much he love his Di. So he always want to save his Di from his horrible parents .He enjoy the nature very much🤓. A beautiful and pleasurable silence fill the atmosphere. The full moon 😋is glowing with its glory. The stars also twinkling. It's the amazing side which bring a broad smile in sumi's face. He very much enjoy the night sky 🌉 with clouds and moon. He is just smiling.. 😊😊
And singing and dancing with the song.🕺🕺

"Duniya hi sabar du
Itni hi bahar du
Duniya hi badal du
Main to pyara sa chamatkar hoooon

Main kisika Sapna hu
Jo aj ban chuka hoon sach
Ab ye mera sapna hain ki
Sabke sapne sachme karu
Asma ko choon loon
Titli ban udu
Han....... Helicopter 🚁
An an an
Main hoon ek udta robo
DORAEMON
Mano ya na mano
Main hu ek udta robo

Doraemon "🤓🤓

Then he humming a random song,🚶 he ring the bell. After sometime, Monica open the door,she is quite shock and very happy to see sumi.

Moni: Kittu , itni raat ko🤔 accha chal aja andar.
Sumi: haan, bo main aa Gaya 😅😛, aj main ehi reh jau?
Moni: kyu nahi, chal aja andar. Khana khaya na? 🧐
Sumi: yeah ( sit in sofa)
Moni: ohhh thik hai to ja fresh ho hike aja. Aur take this shirt.

Sumi hold the shirt and his mouth is gaping with surprise and happiness🤯. Then he beamed like a kid.

Sumi: yuppieee 🥳 New shirtttttt. Ohhhhh Thank u Diiiii 🥳🥳🤯. I love you 💕😘. Ap best hoo 😃.
Moni: tujhe pasand aya?😃
Sumi: offff courseee 🤯

Moni smiles at her baby brother's happiness who is very happy in small things like he get kohinoor. 😃😃
Her Kittu's happiness😃 only matter to her. She saw how he cried in pain and helplessness, how he cried being unloved, unwanted,uncare. She just know everything and also know that his tiny brother want to protect her from his parents and hide many things to her. She just know everything.
His naughtiness, innocence,purity is all trasure which she wants to protect from the cruel world but she fail. Though his all behaviour still present in his character still she wants everything is easy to her Kittu. But she is happy to see her Kittu happy 😊.

Sumi after receiving his gift rushed to the bathroom like a child.
Moni: Such a kiddo 😃😊😅

Moni sit in a sofa waiting patiently to see another heartwarming smile of his bro. After sumi came out wearing new yellow shirt full sleeves with a small mikky mouse sign. He showcases himself like a attitudy model for which Monica chuckle 🤭.

Sumi: wooooooow 😍 it's soo nice 👍

Suddenly Monica notice sumi's wound. Her smile fell and a frown 🙁 settle in her face. She started at it dead. Her every nerves burning in anger. She feel like he gonna kill someone. Though she worried 😟 now So she asked worriedly.

Moni: Kittuu 😟, e kya hua hain tuje, itni chot, kaha lagi 😟

Sumi knows that inside his Di's posture erup a volcano 🌋. He knows how protective his Di could be. Last time when a teenage boy shoved him and injured him, his Di walking to that boy like a lioness and gave hard slap and punches in his face and also threatened that boy to stay away from sumi. But now he clearly see that His Di plan to kill the person. So he slowly answer the question with hesitate.

Sumi: bo di, umm college main umm kisiki leg se takra ke gir gaya tha.
Moni: ekbar pata 😠chale kis manhoosh insaan ne kiya hain, main uski haddi tod dungi😤, mera Kittu ke sath esa karega😡🤬.

Sumi felt like his Di is going to explode in any moment. So he gulped down the saliva in fear and smile wearily.

Sumi: Are matarani 😅, shant.. shant 😌ho jaiye, shant... Breath in... Breath out😌....kal ka kal hoga😜... Ap so jaiye... Main thori padai kar leta hoon🤪.
Moni: thik hai. Par main uss jungli insaan ko cut dalungi.

Moni left murmuring something and cursing the person till death went to sleep. So that sumi sighs in relief.

" Huff! Bach gaya re baba. Di ki anger se bachna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hain. Bhagwan uss bwakti ki atma ko shanti de😜"

Then sumi went towards a specific room where he live when he came here. There he read books and dozed off - a peaceful sleep 😴.

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

I know the story is boring 😅.

So btw Happy reading 😁🤪

BEHIND ALL ( Currently Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें