CHAPTER - 24APART💜

Y/N'S POV -

I'm standing in front of my whole world which is Jimin and Soo-Jin, they're so close to me right now yet very far. I can't call them mine even if I gave myself all to them. Jimin eyes are still on me , I can see guilt in his deep crescent shaped eyes. But I can't do anything for that right now.

My gaze moved a bit and saw a girl totally opposite of me

My gaze moved a bit and saw a girl totally opposite of me. A tiny creature with short hairs, and a evil look on her face like she wants to tell me that I won them even after leaving them.

Sarah, she came back from America and everything in my life went upside down the moment I saw her.

But if it's for Jimin and Soo-Jin, I can give my whole life for both of them and it's a matter of living apart from them. I think that I can do this with my heavy heart.

I was looking at them in a way that I wanted to fill my eyes, my heart,my soul with this view for the last when Sarah came to me.

"Y/n I guess you should leave now. I can take care of my daughter and my boyfriend better than you." She said giving me an evil smirk.

"Yes Sarah, for sure I'll be leaving now. And it would sound so better to me if your daughter and your boyfriend doesn't misses me so badly. Bye." I said and started walking away.

I started walking when I heard Soo-Jin's voice.

"Mumma don't go please." She said crying her heart out.

Tears started forming in my eyes the moment I heard her. It was taking every ounce of mine to leave her crying this way here. But I know that if I turned around and saw Soo-Jin crying. I'll be that much weak that I'll not be able to manage going away from her.

I was listening Soo-Jin's loud cry and walked off from the room.

TIME SKIP

I booked a hotel room for me tonight. I didn't told my parents yet about everything happened in just between few hours ago. So I'll be living here until the moment my bank account helps me.

I came to the room, took a shower and threw myself on the bed. Sleep was nowhere to be found in my eyes .

FEW HOURS AGO

STILL Y/N'S POV -

I came back from Min's house and told Jimin about everything. Sarah's comeback and how yoongi saw her the other day.

"Y/n, I know a place where Sarah and I use to meet regularly. I think she has kept Soo-Jin to the same place." Jimin said.

"Then just check there once." I said and gave Jimin the car keys.

We drove to the place. It was a cottage type space built on the countryside.

I went inside and my eyes met Soo-Jin.