CHAPTER - 26 THE END💜

Y/N'S POV

It's been 2 days since I'm at my parents home. I haven't yet told them clearly about anything between me and Jimin. I told them that I wanted to be with them for sometime that's why I came here.

I'm missing Soo-Jin so much not lying but Jimin too. I just can't make any kind of anger feelings towards him. He has done so much things to me that now I can't just forget all the things in a single go.

I was sitting in the lawn of my home when my phone rang. It was an unknown number I picked that up .

"HELLO" I SAID.

"HELLO" MY EARS SOON MET A DEEP BARITONE I'VE HEARD THIS VOICE BEFORE.

"TAEHYUNG?"I ASKED.

"YES, Y/N WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY RIGHT NOW?"TAEHYUNG SAID.

"I'LL BE THERE IN JUST FEW MINUTES JUST BE READY WE HAVE TO LEAVE." TAEHYUNG SAID.

"BUT TO WHERE? IS JIMIN ALRIGHT?" I ASKED AS TENSION RAN THROUGH MY BODY IN A SECOND.

"YES HE IS, EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT. I'll TELL YOU EVERYTHING JUST BE READY." TAEHYUNG SAID AND HANGED UP THE CALL.

I was waiting for him when I heard his car's horn beeping loudly from the door

I was waiting for him when I heard his car's horn beeping loudly from the door. I ran outside towards the door. And sat in his car in the passenger seat.

"Y/n Jimin has called you and guess what Sarah is soon going to arrest by the cops

"Y/n Jimin has called you and guess what Sarah is soon going to arrest by the cops." Taehyung said with a smirk.

"What? But how?" I asked.

"Ask Jimin." He said and gave me his phone with a voice note in it.

"Jagiya! Do you really think you can get rid of me this early and easily. I've planned everything and soon we'll be with each other together like earlier. I'm so sorry for keeping you far from me this way. But trust me that was the only way. The only good thing happened in these days was me and yoongi are again friends and he suggested me this idea. So please forgive me and come with Tae , me and Soo-Jin are eagerly waiting for our LADY LUCK. I love you."