Chapter 2: The angel

***Izuku POV***

My life was always like this. Ka.. Bakugo was right. Maybe I am useless ..... Should I give up....

I heard Everyone one was trying to stop Bakugo before he actually kills me. Am I ...

***Flashback***

In the Beach with all might. After we talk.

Izuku: Hey All might. 

All might: Yes young Izuku??

Izuku: Do you think I can be like you. I mean I....* Before he could finish all might put his hand in my mouth..*

All might: Come on young Izuku. Why do you think your unworthy.

Izuku: * looking down*

All Might: You know I was quirkless like you. Now do you think I am also....

Izuku: What?? No.....

All Might: Than stop doubt your self. That day in the slugs villain incedent, entrance exam and even now. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if you did help young Bakugo out from the fight. I could have lost the fight. Everything you did. I couldn't go that in my young age. You surpass me every way...😊

Izuku: All Might!..

All Might: Remember young Izuku. You are not useless or weak. You are a great even without One for all.

Izuku: Thank you.... Thank you all might* I started crying..*then he hugged me..

All Might: Ok stop crying,' CRY Might'

Izuku: *smiled* I promise I will never give up..

***Flashback End***

Izuku: I am not useless..*in a low voice*

Bakugo: What did you say??

Izuku: I AM NOT USELESS. I WILL BE THE NUMBER 1 HERO YOU HEAR ME. I AM NOT THE CRYING, WEAK DEKU.

Bakugo: You little...* About to send a big Explosion towards me. Everyone was about to stop him was to late. My vision were already gloomy.**

Izuku: *in thought* am I going to die..

???: Aqua cannon

I heard this words and I looked towards the figure. She came close to me. She was telling me something but couldn't hear. My eyes were looking at her...

 My eyes were looking at her

Izuku: An...angel.??
Then I want unconscious..

***Nino Nakamura***

Nino: Hey wake up. Hey

I believe what I saw. After I came from Amarica to UA academia. I meet All might, principal's Nezu and  a homeless man. I thought he came to beg but turns out he's a UA teacher. A LOL....After we came to UA. The teachers were called in a meeting and Mr. Nezu told me to go towards the Class 1A dorms. My luggage will come later. But when I reach there. I saw the students tied a green hair student in a chair whaling at him. I thought he may did something pervy that he was being punished. But then the Blond hair student started to bit him very badly and others couldn't stop him. Before the guy was about to send other explosion the used my quirk to blast him away. And then I want to him to check. He want unconscious. But I did hear him say,"An...angel.??"
I didn't care. I untie him and make water bubbles and put them on his forehead where blood was coming from.

Mina: what are you doing???

Nino: Helping him. Call the nurse and help me.

Mina,jirou, and some students went to call recovery girl and some when to help Bakugo who was unconscious near the wall. Blast was strong..

Nino: Why the fuck did you guys do that?? ** While using a piece of clothing from my clothes to peacher the wounds and burn marks in his face**

Idara: We found out the he is working with the League of villians..**Also helping Nino next to her**

Nino in thought: League of villians!!. The one's who works with One for all and some how he looks familiar..

Nino: So??? You guys just bet him up.*??

Idara: No!!! We only tring to restrain him and hand him over the heros. But this Bakugo. Oh Lord, he always goes far...

Nino: Fine, where is the nurse....

Recovery Girl: I am here let me see.

All moved away. She had an angry face on her. But she know that the most in important thing was treating him...

Recovery Girl: Take him to the nurse office.

Robots came and took him with them. And then principal Nezu came. He had an angry face. With momo, kendo, monoma, kirishima and  Aizawa. Then Momo ad kirishima when to follow Izuku..

Nezu: What is going on here??

Everyone: Was looking down..

Aizawa: I have you 10 seconds to explain.....

Nino: Sir the student somehow found out that....green hair boy...

Nino: Yes, he was a spy from the League of Villians and so they desired to do it...

Aizawa: *eyes trunk red* YOU ALL...

Nino: But sir there intention wasn't to bet him up. They only restrained him. But that blond hair boy....

Aizawa: Katsuki Bakugo..

Nino: Yes, he started to use his quirk on his. The others tried to stop but fail. Then he almost tried critically injured him. Then I used my quirk to stop him. Sorry if I used my quirk without permission..

Nezu: no need to be sorry miss Nakamura. You did great. I think you should change. Did he attack you.??

Nino looked down and started to scene herself. There was blood and get long dress was cut*

Nino: Oh no. I was trying to trite the wound. I will go..

Midnight: You follow me..

Nino: Thank you. I just hope his alright..

Midnight: Don't away the hospital boy will be alright. He and the hospital bad are a ship.😉

Nino: **I giggled**
.
.

I'm
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.

To be continued...