chapter 3: Despair can't take him

.....1 day later...

     ##All might##

After we can from the airport to pick up the daughter of a old friend mine we return. But ture shocked was walking from us. If Young Nakamura didn't help young midoriya we couldn't now what can happened. Recovery Girl told us that he didn't have any injuries in his body. But because of the blooding from the head might caused his to faith. She said this will not cause any problem but I don't know..

All might flashback...

R.C.: I am comform that this kid gets in problems as getting cells from someone from their mother. This poor kid.

All might: **in silence**

R.G.: Speaking of mother. Does she knows?

All might:....No....Nezu told us to wait. You said he will wake up by tomorrow right. How can I face her now? *Looking down* I told her I will protect him and..* was caught off*

R.G: It's not your fault. Who know this can happen? The fear of LOV has started to spear.

All might: The LOV I can't believe they thought of something like this...

Aizawa came..

Aizawa: That not what we should see. The main thing is how will Izuku react. I am pretty sure he was just betrayed...

All might: ......

Aizawa: this problem child. He could have fight them all and run. He is always so Caring. He didn't even think of fighting them or tackle them..

Nezu pop from nowhere

Nezu: He is smart. But he thought Violence isn't the first thing he should have done. But because of katsuki Bakugo attack he and everyone did get time to stop that.

R.G: so what will you do..?

Nezu: "What won't I do?" You mean. Except getting this out on public. I know it sounds like we are trying to protect our image but I know even midoriya doesn't want that at the current state we are in. besides the true friends was even here. I won't say It a betrayal.

All might: Yes Iida, Ochako ( not knowing what she did) and some did believe him and besides bakugo everyone from class 1A thought he was being force. Some though his family was kidnap or not the real midoriya but an imposter. I checked the video footage and adio conversation. They wanted to restrain him and give his to the UA staffs. We weren't here so they wait. But the bakugo...

R.G.: Even if the didn't attack him. They could do something about. Almost  30 students where here.

Aizawa: Yaoyorozu and Kirishima created a bond his midoriya. They saw how saved Bakugo and so came to the office to inform. As for Kando and monoma why at least had some dots to they went with her. Those who stayed, wanted to caught Midoriya only.

Nezu: R.G is right. The students couldn't stop Bakugo. Even if he was a top student they should have come front. What was lacking this mobility and judgement. Their lack of this cause it to go far..

Aizawa: if It wasn't for Bakugo was being kidnapped ones and all mights retirement. I could have expelled them.

Nezu: I hope this doesn't cause problem. In midoriya's way of thinking.

All might looked at Izuku who was sleeping in bad. "I hope so too.."

To be continued...