Rescue & Regicide

Izuku found the villain he was looking for after leaving her with the other two captives. "I have a mission for you and Kurogiri."
Toga was excited. It wasn't often that she was sent on missions, especially after laying low "Ooh, what is it?!"

This was unlike anything he'd had them do so far. If she could do this, than it would prove that they were powerful enough to be considered a threat. Something he needed to properly establish, since the USJ and the Fallfest were considered terrorist attacks. Against civilians and students. No, this would be a purely governmental strike... and covert, too. "I need you to infiltrate the hero commission and copy the data for the #3 hero, Hawks. Out of all of them, he is the one I am most concerned about." 

"Right! You aren't worried about Allmight and Endeavour?"

Shaking his head in a negatory, he stated, "Their fears are easy to read, and two of us have a history with them. Hawks is a wild card, and I want to know more about him. Without knowledge, fighting an enemy is infinitely harder. Do you understand how important this is?"
Nodding emphatically, she stated, "Don't worry Izu! I'll get what you want!"
"Good... Kurogiri will get you in and out... While you have the hard part. I expect you to succeed, without being found. If you are able to focus, I may even give you what you want..."

She rushed out of the room after hearing that, wanting to start as soon as humanly possible. Now that the ultimate prize was on the table... She really is driven by blood.

While the mission happened in the background, Izuku went back to his experiment. Instead of creating an executioner, he wanted something more. A vengeful spirit, loyal to him. In order to do this, he spent the rest of the day subjecting Reiko to her insecurities. At the end of the day, she was utterly broken. Even asleep, she was afraid, only calming down when near him. A Complete success! She will join me in the morning. Now, I need to plan the last two... Reiko took longer than I anticipated.

Toga arrived back 3 hours into his experiment. She held out what she knew Izuku was looking for. "I got the files!"

"Let me see..." He accepted the gift and opened the folder. "Hero Name: Hawks, Legal Name: Kiego Takami... Age, 22... perfect. Wonderful Job, Toga, I'll arrange..."
Approaching quickly, she got a little too close for comfort. "No, I want to enjoy it from you!"
However, Izuku protested, gripping her shoulder to shove her back... "Let me read this first!"
It was a gesture that did not work. "No!" She pounced and pinned him to the chair. She was about to bite down on his neck when Dabi entered the room to Izuku's embarrassment. He stared, seeing Izuku's blush with the proximity, and the eagerness in Toga's eyes, watching back as she waited to see if he'd interrupt her "reward". Unfortunately for the ravenette, the pyromaniac laughed hysterically. "Geez, boss, if you wanted some privacy, take that to your room!" He turned, and left the two together...

When Reiko woke up, she couldn't stand being in the room with those people. The other students didn't understand. How could they? They probably thought she was a freak, and would betray her as soon as she got back. Despite her mind telling her otherwise, the only one she could trust was Nightmare. He'd only told and shown the truth. She could only be with him. Noticing that she didn't have any quirk cancelling cuffs, she tried to open the door by opening the locks, but it was entirely digital. Damn it...

Her desire to get back to him overpowered all reason. Her fears eventually led to something she never expected.

Izuku mulled over the files. Toga had taken a lot from him, both drinking directly and storing some for later. Safe to say, he was exhausted, but the information on the files kept him up. It turned out Hawks had quite the past. Orphaned at a young age, but taken in by the utterly corrupt hero commission... Hawks was as much a victim of circumstance as much as he was... his thoughts were interrupted by footsteps outside his door. Strange. The only people who should be active right now are Dark Shadow and Kurogiri, since they don't need sleep... so who... the room chilled as a hand reached through the wall, and gripped it as if it were a windowsill. A head phased through the wall and he recognized her. Reiko... but how....