Chapter 2

After we made plans we went to our classes. My teacher let me in without a tardy since I'm a straight A's student. We still had about 45 minutes left in first period and I groaned.

"Ms. Gonzalez is there a problem?" Mr. Cobb asked.

"No sir," I answered.

"I thought so," he said.

Once he started the lesson again I remembered about the voices from earlier. I was right my headaches didn't make the voices up. As I was thinking about what could have happened, I started to think about movies.

The first one that came to my mind was Carrie. No way that cannot be happening! Or can it? Well apparently it might be. How did they learn to control it? Maybe if I just concentrate it'll work.

"Shit.."

"Ms. Gonzalez watch your language," Mr. Cobb yelled.

I simply nodded my head. Apparently I concentrated to well because all of a sudden a pang of voices had hit me. At least I now know that I have telepathy! How amazing is that! Even if hearing all the voices at once hurts.

I guess I need a lot of practice to just focus on one person's mind. I was concentrating so hard I heard what the girl in front of me was thinking. And let me tell you something it was gross.

Like seriously she thought our history teacher was cute. Double yuck the guy's like forty-something years old. But if she likes older men it's not my problem. So I kept on practicing until the bell rang signaling the end of first period.

Luckily my second period was helping out in the library. When I walked in I saw the librarian, Mrs. Williams. I said hey to her and she said it back.

"Jennifer there isn't actually much to do today so you can just study or something," Mrs Williams said.

Oh thank god! I think I should do some research on telepathy. I went through all the books about supernatural stuff and it was all fiction.

At that moment I remembered how I had made the locked door open. What was that called? I know it starts off as tele...something right? So I went on google and typed in the ability to move objects with ones mind.

Telekinesis that's what it's called I remember now. Then I narrowed it down until I found some things about telepathy and telekinesis.

I also went on the internet and checked out some videos about telekenisis. They were pretty cool but I didn't want to try it here. I read that with telepathy I could also send messages into people's minds.

So I kept practicing my telepathy on the people who walked into the library. I didn't want to send messages into their minds because they might figure out that it's not their own thought. So I mainly focused on reading what they were thinking.

I did this for the rest of the time I was in the library. I quickly checked out my books since I had only skimmed through them.

And then the bell rang I was happy because it meant it was time for French class. I loved that class and the teacher who prefers to be called Madame Wayland.

As I walked up the steps I heard someone talking about me. I automatically knew who it was by the way she purred Jackson's name.

"That slut and her shitty ass friend just had to press charges on my baby Jackson and now he's suspended," she said

Her friends voice was literally shaking, "Ashley don't say that out loud what if she is near us."

"Like she would be just..."