Chapter 3

"What the hell you creep!" "Chill out Jennifer let me explain," he tried. "How the hell do you want me to chill out I just found out I have my own personal stalker!" I screamed at him. I wouldn't mind he's pretty hot my mind said. He sure is.

WAIT what?!? Why am I thinking that? Damn it focus Jenni!! "Okay if you don't have a good explanation then you're getting knocked out and I'm reporting you to the police." "Alright fine, I tracked you down because we are in danger," he whispered.

"What do you mean we and from what danger?" I also lowered my voice because apparently I'm in danger. "We as in you and me and our species." "Our species? What the fuck dude are you high? We are part of the mammal species so that means that everyone is in danger."

"No I'm not high, and I mean us as in the Extraordinaries we are different." "Different in what way? Extraordinaries?" I had a feeling he was talking about my powers. But I didn't know for sure so I needed more information. Extraordinaries? Is that what I am?

At that moment he calls the waitress over. He tells her that he wants the food for take out. I look at him confused but he just smiled. "We can't talk in here we could be overheard." I simply nod and wait until the waitress comes back with his order.

"Uhm remember how I said I was new to the area? Well I don't know my way around here, so do you know a place where we won't be overheard?" I thought about it for a while. And then I grinned and said "I know the perfect secret place."

Once we were out of the diner I asked him where his car was because he would need it. He told me that it was in London. I started laughing and when I looked at him I realized that he was being serious. "Really then how the hell did you get here?"

"Can we like get to your secret place first?" Hmm he seems to be stalling. So I told him to hop into my car and I took off into the direction of the forest near my house. It didn't take that long to get there. And what amazed me was the fact that he ate all his food in that short period of time.

There was a little road where I could drive through but after that we would be walking for a few minutes. I told him what how long it would take and he was cool with it. You're probably thinking why I was trusting a complete stranger that had apparently been stalking me.

Well truth was I didn't, I didn't trust him at all. But at least I know how to defend myself so that's what I'm counting on. Besides he looks like a pretty cool guy I doubt he's up to trouble. Aside from this we are in danger shit.

Once we get to my favorite place in my hometown. I look at Xander and see that he can't close his mouth. I remember I had that same expression when I stumbled on this place. It's just so beautiful, especially when the sun is hitting a certain part of the forest.

"How did you find this place it's amazing!" Xander looked at me clearly excited to be here right now. I debated over telling him but then thought whatever. So I started my little story, "since I was little I would take walks into the forest. Not by myself of course with my family because I was little.

As the years passed my parents had my little brother, Esteban. So they just stopped coming in here with me. I remember we used to camp here a lot, and the good thing was my house was really close. But that all changed it's like they didn't want him to come into the forest.

So I would just run in the forest for hours and then come home late. One day I was really angry at my parents. So me being clumsy fell down when I was running through the trees. I had tripped over the tiniest stick ever, which angered me even more. That was until I looked up and it just took my breath away.

The sun was setting and gave it nice lighting making it look even more beautiful. Sometimes I just come here to think." I smiled as the memory came to me. He looked at me before saying, "I don't mean to sound creepy but why would you trust me out here alone?"