Annoying Siya

As Tae started driving he didn't talk much, as you expected so much earlier but what happened was something else.

You moved closer " Tae what is the first thing you wanted to do? " before he could answer " what else honeycake, meet his hyungs and Jungkook " as if only she knew about him.

You grinned your teeth controlling yourself from yelling at her. " By the way where is Siya staying " you were waiting for Tae to answer " where else would I stay, of course with Tae " she giggled.

You turned towards her " you know what, Siya I don't like people who talk more " you turned to the window to your right " hope you understand " this was your way of shutting her mouth.

" And for your kind information please don't call me Honeycake, you can call me by name " and mumbled to yourself " Only Tae should call me Honeycake".

She replied as if nothing happened " yupiie I will zip my mouth and sorry here after I'll call you y/n "
You expected Tae to talk but then you thought maybe he is tired of the travel.

Later at Taehyung's apartment, you helped Siya in arranging her room " what am I even doing here " you mumbled for the fact that you hate her but still helping her.

" What happened y/n " she asked with a innocent tone which irritated you the most. " Nothing " while saying you left her room and went to Tae.

He came out of the shower ruffling his hair, you closed the door seeing him wet cause anytime she might enter the room.

You hugged him " Baby are you okay now, why aren't you talking to me properly " you closed your eyes listening to his heartbeat.

" I'm tired y/n " he hugged you back caressing your head " y/n? where is honey, baby? " you lifed your head with a pout. He pecked your lips diverting
" don't bribe me with your kisses, I want what I  aksed for " you lifted your eyebrows.
He chuckled " you are always my honeyca- " he couldn't complete it, the door swung wide open revealing her annoying figure. You sighed " I should have locked the door ".

" Oops, I'm sorry I should have knocked " she turned other side " that's fine Siya what happened " Tae asked loosening the grip from you. You stood there as a kid who lost her favorite toy from her hand.

He went out to help her while you sat on bed thinking how hard it is to spend time with him even though he is with you.

You were deeply in thought about the past like how you were before lovey dovey, caring and he would always understand you without uttering a word but now he isn't understanding.

You are in need of his attention and you just wanted to fill your heart and soul with his love and care but all because of his friend everything is missing.

" Seems like you are in deep thoughts " he entered the room after fixing Siya's problem.
You stood " is her problems solved " " yea she was asking me about the laundry " he said walking to the closest to change.

You stood outside talking to him " Tae actually I planned to stay with you, so I had already packed all my stuffs but now I don't think so that is possible "

You bent down " you should have informed me that your friend is coming " you said in disappointment. He took a pause " I thought of surprising you y/n " his voice was muffled cause he was changing his tshirt.

But you didn't want this surprise, does this even relate to surprise when she is always disturbing and annoying.

You didn't say anything he came out leaning to the door, you looked at him " how long will she stay here? " you started fidgeting your fingers " Why don't you arrange some other place for her Tae " .