Siya's plan

You scanned her from top to bottom, she wore a revealing dress which had deep v cut showing off her boobs and with a heavy dark red lipstick " did Tae invite you for a party in pub? " you asked her sipping the water.

" No, he said dinner " you choked on the water looking at her teeth marked with lipstick " Why what happened, do I look weird " you nodded so she stood and went to restroom to fix her makeup.

You clenched your jaw staring at him " didn't I tell you a romantic date, does this even make sense " you said grinning your teeth. He leaned closer to the table and held your hands.

" Baby listen " he spoke calmly which triggered you inside " listen what Tae? To share my romantic dinner with her, don't you think this is too much " you yanked his hands.

" I just wanted to spend time with you but never expected you - " you were cut off by Siya, she came and sat next to him. You rolled your eyes " Why don't you order something Siya, today is my treat " you didn't take your eyes off Tae still staring him.

Siya called the waiter, " Tae what are you ordering " she asked clinging on to him so he ordered his favorite dish " Ah well get me the same please " saying she turned towards you.

You just ordered juice and signaled them to cancel the surprise, you fumed inside a lot. You just wanted to splash the water on to her pretty face. But just sake of Tae you were enduring it.

You didn't talk much so Tae was worried, he held your hands again " sorry " he mouthed with apologizing expression. You didn't care, were just sipping your juice.

After the dinner Siya stood up " I will just go through the photos and paintings " she left the table giving you both some privacy. Tae immediately stood up from his place and sat next to you.

He pulled your hands and kissed your fingers " Baby listen, I didn't invite her. I was getting out of the apartment and she asked if she could join us "
" So you said yes to her " you almost yelled " but how could I refuse her and say no to her " he leaned closer to kiss your lips but you moved away.

" Tae, you know what " you paused a little controlling your emotions " even though you are this close to me " tears filled you eyes making your vision blurred.

" I miss you more " you bit your lower lip to control you sob, tears fell down your cheeks. You removed your interlocked fingures to wipe it.

" Actually I thought we both missed each other equally but now I realized, it was only me who missed you all the time "

You stood " If you don't realize it, don't come to me " You took your bag and looked at him one last time and chuckled. You walked to the waiter and pointed at Tae, the waiter came back to Tae and handed over the bouquet.

Meanwhile you could sense Siya smirking internally. She came back " did y/n leave already, wow these flowers " she came closer to take it from him.
" No these are mine only mine " he spoke in a rough  tone. You had no heart to leave him but you also wanted him to realize and understand.

You drove back home and throwed your bag phone and laid on the couch crying. All you could think was him drifting apart from you, in a way she was pulling him to her side with her innocent act. You cried continously and slept on the couch.

.......Tae and Siya reached back home, as soon as they entered she hugged him tight for which he responded " why don't you tell her about our relationship Tae " he hummed in response.

She then tiptoe to kiss him, he kissed her back caressing her cheeks. She then started undressing him tracing her fingers on his bare skin..........