Final

" Memory loss? " both Tae and Jungkook asked the doctor back " we aren't sure, have to wait until she wakes up " saying so doctors left. Tae immediately walked out of the hospital " Hyung, Hyung where are you going "Jungkook followed few steps and stopped

Jungkook stayed by your side waiting for you to wakeup, after few hours Tae came back. Jungkook asked him but he didn't respond, Jungkook examined Tae from top to bottom.

He thought of giving him some time so he left the room, Tae sat holding your hand, he closed his eyes listening to your breathing

Actually when your loved one's hurt, you know how does it feel, it feels like to reconsider the priorities then it will make you wonder how does you allowed them in your life, just to hurt you?.

He suddenly held you tight regretting hurting you " I thought you aren't strong, but guess what you are the strongest women I ever seen. I know you don't deserve this, I have chances of losing you in every possible way " he started crying.

" I'm sorry, I realized my mistake. Yes it was my fault for not considering your thoughts seriously. You should have punished me, instead you punished yourself. Everyone makes mistakes Y/n but it isn't easy for them to see their significant other get hurt deeply " he leaned closer to your face.

" Y/n please, I don't want you to lose your memories. I want you back normal baby" he said biting his lips trying to control his sobs. He started talking random stuffs, he wasn't in proper mind.

" You remember the day we first met, yes it was today, I expected and planned something for you but it turned out to-" he was talking to your unconscious figure " I don't know if you can hear me but I just wanted to talk to you, I don't have anyone other than you " he paused " I do trust you baby, I never thought you would take this so serious and risk your life for this. I do understand that you love me more than your life but for me you are my life Y/n "

He lifted your hands and kissed your knuckles " Baby wakeup, if you wakeup and didn't recognize me then I would kill her. If something happens to you I can't tolerate " he then placed your palm on his cheeks. He closed his eyes to remember the past happy days.
" In everyone's life magic happens, in my life you are the magic. After you came everything changed  Y/n, do you know the reason I went abroad to study "

He chuckled " all because of you, I wanted to be a best man for you.  Have to get a good position in life so that I can make you mine and keep you happy the rest of the life, I wanted everything in your life to be the best. "

" Yes it was my mistake for not understanding her real intentions, but I loved only you that was the reason I saw everyone as my friend. If at all I saw her as a normal woman, I would have understood her real intentions "

" I love you so much, I already had enough. Now I totally understand your worries.  Please just give me one chance. Just one chance " he added.

He started talking like a kid, he wasn't in right mind. That was because he kept crying the whole day thinking what happened and regretted his whole life for letting you in this situation.

He wiped his tears and cleared his throat " Y/n I wanted you to know this, you are the only woman I love. I wanted you to walk with me in every step of my life, let it be happy or sad I just wanted you with me. Please Y/n will you walk with me through the hindrance and huddles, will you help me pass through all the difficult situations. If you are there I can be the best person in life "

He took out a ring from him pocket and put it in your ring finger " I actually planned for a surprise proposal in the party but never thought I will do it here in hospital."