Prologue

'Everybody in the world are you with me?
It's too late to try to run, we run the city'

In this society, running's not an option. Sure you could try, I mean, look at the bad guys, but if you really want to win, you have to stand and fight. At least that's what I believe. Now, you can say I'm wrong but it doesn't change anything so might as well just go along with it. If you had the choice to either run from your fears and look like a coward or to stand, fight, and look like a winner, you'd choose the latter, right? Who wouldn't?

'It's my time, it's your time
Held me down, now it's don't give a (....) time'

It's time for the next generation to rise, we're going to stand proud and we're going to show the world we will protect them. Why? Because now, it's our time. The last generation had theirs, but all good things come to an end. 

'It's go time, it's show time
Sing it with me everybody let's go'

Sure you might want to be a hero, but do you know why? Fame? Money? Or just knowing you made someone smile? My reason? Simple. The satisfaction of knowing I saved a life and knowing whoever that was is smiling and safe with their family once again. But I also want to prove my worth. In grade school, I was always bullied for my odd appearance. But one day, I'm going to show those people that I can be a hero. I don't want kids to have to go through that.

''Cause it's one, it's one, one for the money
Two, it's two gots too much for the show'

It's always a fight for survival. Even for heroes.

'Three, it's three, three get ready
Are you ready mother(.......)? Are you ready? Let's go!'

No matter what, I WILL become a hero.