One

'All my wolves, begin to howl
Wake me up, the time is now'

||we'll rise||

"In the real hero world, there's no countdown! GO!" Almost instantly, I came face to face with a three pointer.

'I don't know if my quirk will work on robots, but maybe if I use a liquidated poison, I can short-circuit it...'

I let the substance gather in my hand and I quickly climbed the robot, reaching its head. Placing my hands on the face, I smeared the poison over it. The robot sparked and malfunctioned, slowly slumping to the ground.

"Nice."

A scream echoed through the air and I looked up, scanning my surroundings. A girl with black hair was wrapped in a zero pointer's limb, suspended in the air. I sprinted towards the machine, which was a lot bigger up close. Hauling myself to the top, I let a glob of acidic toxin gather on my palms, quickly melting the face. As it melted, the limb released the girl but she was too far from the ground to land safely. I launched myself from the green monster, caught the girl, and since launching off of the robot propelled me so much, I continued traveling forward with the girl. I extended my foot and it collided with a building that I then used to push myself and the girl safely to the ground. I set her down and turned my head to the side, trying to hide my blush. Sometimes I hate being lesbian.

"Th-thank you," she breathed.

"N-no problem..."

"Oh, my name's Momo, Yoamomo's fine," she smiled.

"Cool, I'm y/n. See ya!"

I left UA feeling uneasy, I mean sure I killed like 9 robots and saved a bunch of losers, but does saving even count?

I mean, that's what heroes do, right?