Three

'I was born to be making history
Something greater, something higher
Ain't nothing gonna stop this fire
It's plain reality, I was born to be'

||i'll keep pushing||

"How was your first day?"

"Good, I guess," I shrugged and walked to my room. I was bored and had nothing to do so I decided to text that pink girl. (She'd previously forced me to put her number in.)

y/n

hi

mina

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

y/n 

im starting to think texting you was a bad idea

mina

:,)

y/n

suck my dick

mina

gladly

y/n 

i-

anyway, i have to go

mina

bye!

y/n 

sure.

I decided to go to bed early today, I wasn't really hungry so I decided to just skip dinner. After showering and basic hygiene, I got in my casual clothes and flopped in my bed. Drifting to sleep, colours and spots danced in my vision creating a lulling dance.

"WAKE UP!!" My sister landed on me and I shoved her off. She slid onto the ground with a grunt as I sat up and glared at her.

"Geez, brat..."

"Y/N!!! GUESS WHAT!!" Mina ran up to me and clung to my back like a sloth.

"What?"

"Chicken butt," she giggled in my ear.

"You're immature," I sigh and continue walking as she releases me. She looked around happily, a pep in her step. 

"Do you like ice cream?"

"I guess," I shrugged and opened the door. Momo, Tsu, Deku, Mineta, Bakugou, Kirishima, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Ojirou, and Shoji were already seated or doing something. Oh, and Iida, can't forget the uptight hedgehog. Kirishima was bugging Bakugou and Deku, Iida, and Tsu were talking excitedly.

"Well, Kirishima, Denki, Sero, Bakugou, and I are getting some after school. You should come!!" 

"Maybe..."