Chapter One: Just another day in number land

The sound tweeting of birds filled the air with its whistling symphony. The bright summer sun rays shined through the wide open window. A soft breeze blew around the multi-colored bedroom where a lucky numberblock was peacefully sleeping.

The air was sweet and soothing. The sun just not to bright. The perfect Saturday morning.

Then at 7:00am on the dot his alarm clock rang. It wasn't usual annoying, force on snooze, want to throw straight into the wall kind of alarm. It made a sound like angels singing down from heaven.

The brightly colored block softly clicked the alarm off and yawned. He slid to the edge of his bed sitting himself up while rubbing his eyes. And shortly after doing that he was as fresh as a multi-colored daisy.

Seven took a deep breath of the nice summer air and turned to the window right beside him.

" Ah such a wonderful looking day I'm so lucky. "

He'd take a moment to gaze outside. Watching the birds sing and play and the flowers swaying to the wind.

After he was done looking out the window he headed down the steps and cheerfully walked into his kitchen.

Seven opened a violet cabinet and grabbed a fresh box of fruity hoops. It was one of his favorite cereals. He liked the many bright colors and fun shapes that the cereal came in.

He then grabbed a clean rainbow colored bowl and spoon off the dish rack and opened his fridge. It was filled with all kinds of fresh fruits and veggies. His purple hand grabbed the milk and lightly shook it realizing it was almost empty.

" Oh no I'm almost out of milk. Luckily I'm heading to the shop today to grab a few extra things."

The lucky numberblock poured the remaining milk into his bowl which was just enough for his cereal. He tossed the empty milk carton into the recycling bin and munched on his breakfast.

After he finished eating he grabbed a small list of things he needed to buy from the shop and added milk to that list using one of his rainbow gel pens.

And just like that he was out his house and skipping along to the shop.

While he was going down the path he was humming his little theme some would say. He first sung it the very day he was created and he remembers it like was just yesterday.

_______________________________________

One, two, three, four, five and six went out for a picnic one day and things were going well. They had food, snacks and drinks enough for each of them. And it looked like a great day to have a picnic.

But then suddenly it started raining and that rain turned into a heavy storm.

As they watched their lunch get swept away by the running water Two thought standing tall would help them a bit to stay dry. . .
It didn't help much.

Good for them One had brought an umbrella with her. But sadly it was only big enough to protect one numberblock from the wet storm. So One hopped on her friends block by block like a staircase. Trying to cover each of them from the rain. But as she was hopping from Five to six she tripped and went flying through the air.

Six tried to catch One but there wasn't really any time to react. The only thing they had time do was nervously shout,

"One plus Six equals ... "

And like that a new numberblock was created.

" Seven! "

A tall, light violet, prime number.