Chapter 2: Vet visits and Agents

-Four's Pov-

After getting the info dump from Seven and Thirteen I felt pretty bad that my lack of decision making ended up with my friends getting hurt.

"I'm really sorry guys for all this to happen. "

"It's not your fault Four. It's the Terrible Twos for being the nasty trouble makers they are."

"But the Terrible Twos are me!"

Seven walked up to me with a warm smile probably seeing my distress.

"Four even though the Terrible Twos are part of you that dosen't mean you are them. "

His statement didn't really make sense to me but it was nice to know he cared.

"Seven is right Four." One said while hopping off of Eight. "Your fun, your kind and you are fair better then those terrible Twos. "

"Y-you know what you guys are right. I am better then those masked trouble makers! "

"That's the spirit Four! " said eight cheering me on .

I felt a lot better knowing my friends didn't think I was like the Terrible Twos. Though I still feel bad that they ended getting injured cause of my evil half's.

"Wait Four didn't you have to do something today? "

"Squarey's Vet appointment! "

I was so worried about what just happened I forgot the whole reason why I'm out here.

"One, Two you still coming with me?"

"Yeah some bruises and a cracked pair of glasses isn't going to stop us from joining you Four. " Two said while doing a tap step.

"Thanks guys, and sorry again for all that just happened especially to you thir- Ten and Three."

" It's Okay I'm used to stuff like this, though it usually happens on Thursdays."

"Ten and Three your still bleeding..."

"It's nothing Seven. I've been through far more unlucky events then this."

"Well you better get that patched up Fifteen and the others are already at you know where waiting for us."

"Oh right..."

What was eight talking about?
What place are they talking about?
How many others are going to be with them?

I pushed the questions away to the back of my mind knowing that I shouldn't be in other blocks business. Besides I can't get distracted again I have a squarey to go get.

______

Me, Two and One made it to my house all very winded. I don't know why we chose to race here it wasn't like it was that far from where we were. It was fun though. Two won by just a little when me and One teamed up to catch up to him.

One plopped herself on the floor trying to catch her breath and Two shortly did the same.

" You two catch your breath I'll look for Squarey."

I grabbed one of the bags of treats Two brought and started calling for Squarey.

"Squarey! Oh squarey! I have some treats for you! "

Suddenly my beloved pet rushed out of my room wagging her tail infront of me.

"You sure love treats don't you? "

She barked what I assumed to be a yes.

"You can have one now and then later after we get back from the vet you can have some more."