Chapter Three: Shop and don't drop the stuff

- No One's PoV -

A loud and high pitch yelp echoed through the hall and into the waiting room. It instantly waking up everyone who of which were at the moment half asleep.

"What was that?!"

One and Two yelled in confusion.

"I know that yelp anywhere." Four ran up to the receptionist desk.
"I want to see Squarey, she sounds like she's in pain! "

Gregory the reception robot let out a long-pixelated sigh having gone through similar situations like this on the daily.

"Four I'm sorry but I can't allow you to go back there. Pets barking in pain after a shot is normal. The doctors are doing their best to keep your pet well. "

"But that wasn't one of her normal yelps, that was longer, and more pain filled. I have to go comfort her! "

"Four, deep breaths. From what I know of the checkup should almost be done. Once they release her you can comfort your dog all you want. "

Four took some deep breaths and let out a wiry "Okay... " Returning back to his seat.

"I hope he's right..."
The green square thought aloud as he sat down holding Squareys carrier tightly. 

____________________

"Stay still you dog we still need to input the tracker in you!"

The masked Three shouted while trying to pin Squarey down still.

"This creature is moving around like she has jumping beans in her fur."

Squarey was doing all in her ability to not let those two fakes touch her with anymore sharp objects. She has already attempted to bite the Three's hand multiple times but with little success.

She jumped free of the bandits grasp and blotted towards the door. Her small body moving her as fast as she can go.

The uniformed Five stood in front of the door, a small scalpel in one hand and the tracking chip in the other. Making sure one square dog won't mess up their plans.

Squarey leap up into the air and pounced onto the five knocking her over, sending the medical supplies flying off in opposite directions.

The bandit slid across the room and grabbed the tracker chip before it could  crack and shatter onto the ground.

"How can one dog be such a pain...?"

"Well once the mutation process is complete, she will be under our control as a super beast. "

"Not if we can't find her once she's loose! "

"And this is why I wanted to work solo..." The five thought aloud.

"I can still hear you! "

Said the yellow jester growing more and more annoyed by her partners constant rude remarks.

"If you really want to do this solo then Take This! "

The three ran over and tackled the five with all her might forcing a add up.

Squarey whimpered at the sight of the OctoNaughty, knowing some of his evil deeds from tales Four told her. She gave up trying to escape and instead hid at the back of the room hoping he doesn't see her.

The Octo villain pulled himself up off the ground using the near by counter top  and got back on track.

"Where did that square fuzz ball run to?"

Squarey shook in fear, whimpering, praying that the pink and green crook wouldn't find her.

"You can't hide forever."