Pt.28

"On the count off three I need you to push ok" The doctor said. I grabbed Jahseh's hand and squeezed it.

"One"

Jahseh was trying to calm me down.

"Two"

"Three"

I pushed as hard as I could and then I heard my baby's cries.

"It's a boy" The doctor said. They cleaned him up and gave him to me.

The baby looked like a mixture of Jah and I.

"Can I hold him" Jahseh asked. I handed our son to him.

"Hey baby Zane" Jah said in a soft tone. Soon a nurse walked in.

"Mr. Onfroy it's time to go" She said. Jah nodded his head and looked back at me.

"I love you Riley. I'll see you soon" He said as he slowly vanished. Tears were streaming down my face.

I quickly sat up and wiped the sweat off my face.

"You good" Stokeley asked with a bowl of cereal in his hands. I looked at the floor.

"Yeah I just had a bad dream" I said with a small smile.

"Well anyways Isaiah is coming over with one of his friends," He said while walking back to his room. I wanted to talk more so I followed him to his room.

"Do you think I can see Jahseh soon" I asked. Stokeley looked up from his phone and looked at me.

"I had talked to him earlier but he's probably doing something right now" He said.

There was loud talking and then the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it" I said. I went to the front door and opened to see it was Isaiah and a girl.

"Hey Siah" I said while giving him a side hug.

"Hey, I haven't seen yall in a while" He said.

"Where's Ski's fat ass" Siah.

"He's not fat, just a little thick. Anyways he's in his room" I said while laughing a bit.

While Siah left the girl was just standing there uncomfortable.

"You can sit down on the couch if you want" I suggested. The girl kept looking at me. I was getting mad cuz she don't have to stare at me like that.

"Riley?" She asked. I looked at her confused.

"It's me, Unique" She said. I was shocked at first but then I gave her a huge hug.

"What you doing here girl" I asked. She gave me a small smile.

"I'm here for Mariah's funereal" Unique said. I smile slowly vanished.

"Well how have you been" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Honestly it's been kinda hard to find a job because people don't want to hire someone who was in jail" She said.

"Well how have you been" She asked me.

"I've been good. Im in college, and I just found out that I'm pregnant" I said. Nique had a big smile on her face.

"So who is the dad" She asked.

"Jahseh" I told her. She looked shocked.

"Damn, I didn't know yall would end up together" She said chuckling.

[Jahseh]

I was in my cell laying on the bed until one of the guards knocked on the door.

"You have visitors" He said. I quickly got up and waited for him to put the cuffs on my wrist.

"You seem happy" He said chuckling.

"Yeah, I just found out my wife is pregnant. I can't wait to see them" I said with a smile.

We walked to the area where you talk to the visitors. As I got closer my smile slowly vanished. I sat down on the chair.

"You have ten minutes" The guard said.

I looked at the two who were sitting in front of me with disgust.

"What the fuck do you want Geneva" I said.

"She doesn't want anything but I do" Trey said for her.

"Nigga I haven't seen yo ass since juvie, what do you want" He started to chuckle.

"I don't want much. All I want is for you to stay away from Riley" He said. I scrunched my face up.

"What does Riley have to do with anything" I asked.

"Oh so you thought yo lil girlfriend was innocent. I would tell you what she did when she was younger but it's not like you can do anything about it" He said with a smirk.

"And what happens if I don't leave her alone" I asked.

"I think you already know"

~~~

A/n

Umm I just turned this into a whole ass Netflix series. Anyways tyy so much for reading this book we are now out 1k reads😌.