| 16 |

you and semi were the first ones up since you guys didn't want the house to question why you guys were in the same room. but for yachi and tendou's sake you guys took a picture for the scrapbook.

you had stayed in semi's bed for the night while he was there next to you. you learned that he liked to sleep on his stomach with one arm draped over your body and his face buried into the crook of your neck.

it was still processing for you that you guys kissed and then spent the night together.

you were awake first and made your way out of his room to get ready for the interview. semi woke up a few minutes later and went to brush his teeth before walking to your room, kissing you good morning before returning back to his room.

he was more affectionate than you thought.

you were currently looking for an outfit for the interview and was needing someone to pick between two outfits. so, you ran out of your room and was about to head to kiyoko's room when reon and ushijima nearly ran into you.

"oh hey, you okay?" reon asked and looked down at you.

"no, i need you guys to pick between these two." you raised the two outfits and the two guys looked between them. "it's very important."

"that one." they both pointed at different ones.

"saeko!" you called and walked to her room. "thank you for the help though!" you turned back to the other two guys and ended up running into someone chest.

"eita! you could work too. which one?" you lifted the two outfits. semi wasn't even paying attention to the outfits.

"why do you have one eye with makeup on?" he asked while keeping on hand on your arm.

"i'm having a fashion crisis." you stated and looked down at his outfit. "and you are too."

"what's wrong with me clothes?" semi asked. "it's what a wear everyday."

"exactly, it's because it's what you wear everyday that makes it so bad." you pushed him back into his room and ran back to your room to get your things before returning to semi's.

"here, you choose one and i'm gonna find something for you." you threw him the clothes and began looking through his closet.

you found a black shirt button up shirt and a pair of pants for him. semi looked the clothes you chose and then back at the clothes you threw at him.

"this one." he handed you your black sweatshirt that went down to your knees and a pair of tights.

(you can picture smth else just keep semi's sweater)

"did you choose that so we match?" you asked and took the clothes from him.

"yeah."

"oh. i didn't think you'd actually admit it." your eyes widened in surprise while throwing the unchosen outfit on his bed.

"actually, i take that back." semi reached over and grabbed the sweater out of your hands. "here." he held out one of his oversized black jumpers instead.

"great." you pulled your shirt off, leaving you in your undergarments. semi's eyes ran over your body and his tongue ran over his top lip before you put your clothes on.

"okay, so you gotta keep at least two to three buttons unbuttoned." you said, but semi's attention was diverted. "eyes up, eita."

"two to three buttons unbuttoned. i got that." he moved his eyes to look at your hands that were unbuttoning his shirt.