| 34 |

"this is so rude of you." you slammed the front door closed in semi's face but he opened it back up a second later. tendou and ushijima who were sitting on the couch with popcorn and a movie playing, turned their head when they heard you walk in.

then they turned back around when they saw it was just another bickering session between the two of you.

"i'll teach you to do anything else, but that." he tried to compromise.

"i don't want to learn anything else." semi reached out and caught you around the waist before you could walk away from him any further.

"anything i want?" you asked and started thinking.

"anything. now you think about that while i go take a shower." he made his way to the staircase and you followed after him. you turned to his room while semi turned to the bathroom.

you flopped down facedown on his bed the second you walked inside.

it was a good few minutes before semi walked inside and opened up his closet. you turned your head and watched him pulled out a pair of boxers and sweatpants. he had a towel wrapped around his waist and hanging lowly on his hips, showing off the soft muscles on his chest and stomach.

"i can feel you staring." he stated and turned to the side slightly to catch you eye.

"my bad." you continued staring. semi dropped his towel and your eyes flew down before looking back to meet his gaze. he pulled on his boxers and sweats before picking up the towel and putting it away.

he moved to sit next to you on the bed and he rested on arm behind his head while he leaned back against the headboard. his hand tapped against your handprint on the wall before dropping it back down. "so, made a decision yet?"

"no."

"come on sweetheart, just one thing i could teach you." his other hand dropped to your hip and his fingers slid into the waistband on your pants, just resting there.

"i don't need you to teach me sex tips if that's what you're implying." you looked down at his fingers in your pants.

"i'm not, i am perfectly happy with our fucking." he sent you a wink and you averted your eyes, feeling heat coming up on your body.

"i need options. i can't think."

"i know, my winks are just irresistible." you groaned and covered your eyes with your arm. "but i can bake now, play guitar, i'll teach you how to ride a bike even if you already know how to, and i'll let you draw on me with pen to practice any tattooing skills you could have."

"you know how to tattoo?" you wondered.

"stick and poke."

"right, okay."

"i can also teach you how to drive like a normal person and not like saeko." he offered.

"okay." you sat up and turned around to look at him. "i have my decision."

"you want the tattoo practice don't you?" he guessed. "i'll go get a pen." he stood up off the bed and walked over to his desk.

"i wanna learn guitar." he froze and turned his head. "with you. i wanna learn with you teaching me." you specified.

"you're telling me you passed up drawing all over my body to learn how to play guitar?" you thought about his words for a second and now much fun it would be to draw all over his body.

"now i'm rethinking this."

"so guitar." he seemed almost excited about your choice. "any reason why?" he walked back into his closet and began looking through it.