| 20 |

~ mature content ~

the door slammed shut behind you while semi locked it with one hand and the other hand was holding onto your chin while kissing you.

his lips were rough against yours and was harshly moving his mouth with yours like you were his source of oxygen.

"can't the others hear?" you asked, tilting your head back when semi's lips moved down to your neck.

"soundproof bathroom."

"oh." your hands trailed under his shirt and lifted the shirt up. he stubbornly refused to move his mouth away from you and pushed his head back for two seconds so the shirt could get off him.

"now that's not fair. your shirt is still on." semi lifted you up to the counter and his hands found a spot on top of your thighs, thumbs brushing your inner thigh.

"take it off then." you said into his ear and semi wasted no time and removed your shirt- well, his shirt- off your body. you had taken off your sweatpants so you were left in your underwear and your bra.

"can i take those off too?" semi looked back up at your face but his eyes glanced down to your chest where you bra strap was already falling down one shoulder.

"all yours." you raised your hand up to his mouth and brushed your thumb over the lip ring before bringing your mouth to his and placing a kiss on the ring, your mouth grazing against his bottom lip.

semi stopped once he unclasped your bra and let the feeling of your kiss against his ring sink in. "oh fuck." he cursed when you did it again and held onto your hips.

you let a small smile grace your lips when you realized how much that had affected him. his attention on your kisses didn't last very long. after your bra was fallen from your chest semi's eyes immediately looked down at your now bare chest.

you were interested in his chest as well. there was a huge blank spot that would make a perfect spot for a tattoo.

the tattoo had flown out of your mind when semi leaned his head down and pressed his tongue around your left nipple. "shit." the mere sight of him with his mouth around your breast, sucking and kissing was enough for an ache to form between your legs.

while one hand was playing with your other breast the other one had slipped into your panties and cupped the spot between your legs.

you had forgotten what that feeling was like. it's been quite a while since you've slept with someone. ever since the band had grown in popularity you threw yourself into work and forgot about everything else.

until now.

"you like that?" semi pulled his mouth away from you've chest and looked down at his hand in your panties. "you're soaking wet just from that?" he couldn't judge though. behind his pants was a hard-on that was straining against his boxers, desperate for some type of action.

"mhm." you were moving your hips around trying to get some friction but semi kept his hand still, not once touching you where you wanted to be touched.

"eita." you whined making semi's breath hitch at the sound of your whine. he would be lying if he said that didn't turn him on the slightest bit.