IX - Party Time

Y/N and Kurogiri had done their job well. The League of Villains, which officially only consisted of the three, plus the one Shigaraki called 'Master', had a list of other villains that may be of use to them. This list contained mostly small-time villains, and had names from all across the country. Kurogiri warped to their far off locations, while Y/N took care of the local crowd.

Most didn't believe him when he told them they were going to kill All Might, and often laughed. But Y/N's cold and serious stare would shut them up quick. He had gained a bit of a name for himself in the underground world, and most every villain knew of his fighting capabilities, despite only being 15. He would extend the invitation to participate, and they would decide for themselves if they wanted to come along or not. But Y/N had almost a 100% success rate in convincing them.

Shigaraki developed the plan of how to get past and disable the USJ's defenses, and figured it wouldn't be too difficult to shut down the power and jam the signal. It was all going so well, they had it in the bag.

The day had finally arrived. Though it had only been less than a week since Shigaraki infiltrated UA, it felt like an eternity. Like a child waiting for Christmas morning to come. There was nothing the league could do to rush things, all they could do was wait. Now that the day of the attack was here, it was only a matter of waiting for the right time.

"Today's the big day Nomu." Shigaraki spoke to the beast. He had grown to think of it like a pet almost. "You're finally going to get to kill All Might. And we'll get to watch the whole show."

Tick, tick, tick.

They'd be getting off the bus now.

Tick, tick, tick.

Getting closer to the doors.

Tick, tick, tick.

"Can we go yet?" Y/N asked, his impatience growing.

Tick, tick, tick.

"Almost..." Shigaraki replied.

Ding.

"Now Kurogiri, it's time to press start."

Kurogiri opened up a warp gate right in the middle of the bar. Y/N and Shigaraki approached, with Nomu lumbering behind. The blue haired man reached a hand into the purple mist, pushing some of it back to gain a clearer look at the facility. Looking back at Y/N between the fingers that covered his face, he gave a nod, and they both walked through.

More villains poured out of multiple different portals around the fountain Shigaraki and Y/N were standing atop. The USJ was indeed huge. The roof appeared to be a glass dome, and scattered throughout it were different environments with a range of disasters. A collapsed building stood in one, a boat sat in a small lake in another. Directly in front of the two were a large set of stairs that led to a platform, where a group was gathered. Y/N squinted his eyes, looking for a head of green hair. All he knew was that class 1-A would be here, he had no idea who exactly was in the class. He desperately wished Deku was there. All Might's defeat would be a sight to behold, but what Y/N really wanted to see was Deku getting beaten by his own fists.

Nomu came out of the portal, which was slightly too small for his size. It took its place on Shigaraki's left, with Y/N on his right.

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead." Kurugiri said as he formed behind the trio. "Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved, All Might should also be here."

Y/N growled. Where was he?

"You two went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him." Shigaraki too was displeased. "Maybe if we kill a couple of kids he'll come out to play."

The other villains slowly made their way through the main plaza of the USJ, while others lay in wait across the different zones. Like Shigaraki said, they had come here to see All Might, but he was nowhere to be found. If he didn't show, they would grow impatient, and the leaders would be to blame. Eraserhead then jumped down from the top of the staircase, erasing the quirks of the nearest villains and wrapping them up in his scarf. His scarf was some sort of capture weapon, Y/N didn't know how it worked, only that it was quite strong. Eraserhead made quick work of the small fry villains.

As the elusive hero began battling the other villains, Y/N looked up and noticed a boy with green hair standing near the edge of the top platform. It had to be him. A smirk formed on Y/N's face, he was going to have fun. But before he could move Deku and the other kids turned and began to run away.

"Kurogiri! They're getting away! If they get out they'll get the pros here!" Y/N alerted the warp gate villain, who quickly teleported to where the students were.

Y/N then ran past the villains fighting Eraser, who attempted to catch the boy with his scarf knowing that he was heading for his students. Y/N was too fast however, and evaded the scarf each time it went in for an attack. The Erasure hero had to give up as the other villains kept surrounding him.

Y/N ascended the stairs as fast as he could. There were so many, and it was so high. But he had to hurry, before Kurogiri could warp Deku away. But he was too late. By the time he reached the top, only a few remained, and Kurogiri stood between the students and the exit.

"Where did you send the green haired one!" Y/N shouted at Kurogiri.

The students turned around to face the boy.

"What is your business with Midoriya!" A boy in a suit of white armor asked.

"The other students were sent across the facility. I know not where each one specifically went." Kurogiri answered.

"You knew I came here for him!" Y/N snarled.

Kurogiri's wispy yellow eyes narrowed. "Y/N, I suggest you do not let your personal ambitions get in the way of our mission."

"Fine! I'll find him myself!" Y/N yelled before quickly descending the stairs.

Iida wanted to follow him, but Thirteen stopped him. She said they needed to stay as a group, and he would need to trust Midoriya's ability to defend himself for now.

Y/N stopped halfway down the stairs and gazed across the USJ. It was huge, and he could only make out small details of the people below. He hoped Deku's hair would help him stand out. It needed to. Then he saw it. In the area with the boat, three people were hiding on the small vessel while others surrounded it in the water. And one of them had a mop of green hair.