V - Betrayal

Y/N strolled down the beach, alone. He did this often, there wasn't really anything else for him to do. The beach was a nice place, there weren't too many people where he went for his walks so he could listen to the sounds of the waves alone, and think. He had devoted much of his free time to training his body, but seeing as there wasn't much of a point in that anymore, he hadn't done it for a few months now. Izuku was always busy afterschool, and in school his mind seemed to be elsewhere. Not only that but it almost seemed as if the green haired boy was trying to avoid Y/N. With his only friend drifting away, and his miserable life of being normal marching on as usual, Y/N became socially reclusive and barely spoke.

Y/N stopped his aimless beachwalk when he almost tripped on a piece of metal. Glumly raising his head, he saw the heaps of junk that lined the beach ahead. He realized he was at Dagobah Municipal Beach, a place that had become a dumping place over the years, making some spots unpassable amidst the abandoned appliances and other trash. The boy had walked much further than what he had intended to without realizing if he was here. With a sigh, he began to turn around and head back.

Before he could take three steps, a sound caught his attention. It sounded like scraping metal, followed by a few clangs of falling debris. Likely looters looking to take and then sell some scrap metal. Looking over his shoulder in the direction of the commotion, Y/N was met with a strange sight. Pushing an old washing machine was none other than Izuku Midoriya. Not only that, but All Might was standing there with him.

"Come on now! If you want to get to UA you have to go to your limit remember!" He heard the man say.

UA? Why was All Might encouraging Izuku to go to UA? Y/N understood that it wasn't just a hero school, but why would you need to go to your physical limit if you wanted to go into the business course? It didn't seem to make much sense for All Might to push the other boy in the direction of hero work, especially when he was quirkless just like Y/N.

"Maybe some quirkless people stand a chance without a power..." Y/N thought to himself. "Maybe I really am just too weak..."

"With a power like this, you should be able to move a washer no problem!" All Might bellowed.

"A... what?"

Y/N stood there in place, unmoving. He slowly turned his head to face the pair, and Izuku managed to move the washer a few more feet.

"Izuku doesn't have a power, he's quirkless, just like me!" Y/N thought to himself.

"No, it can't be true! No..."

"He's been hiding it from me! All these years I thought we shared something, I thought I wasn't alone. It was all a lie!"

Something changed inside Y/N that day. Something deep inside his very core snapped. He was alone, bullied, his hero turned his back on him. And now, betrayed by his only friend. His teeth clenched together, and a frown took over his face.

"Izuku Midoriya... I hate you."