Chapter 1 - The Rockstar Who Fell From Grace

'Soundtrack: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLshrJaSxlAgKj5szfLArT-p1fe7SWfooL

[First Song]

September 12, 2020

The sound of a band playing inside a concert hall shook the building. There were millions of screaming fans, adoring the band. Who are they, you ask?

They're The Dream Team.

Dream - The Lead Singer and The Face of The Group, He wears a mask and also plays the bass.

George - An Excellent Drummer, Best in His League.

And Finally.

Wilbur Soot - The Guitarist of The Band and Piano Player

"People change like the tides in the ocean, at least I think, or am I dead wrong? Foot on the brake, at the light I don't notice, I sit and wait until the next song. 20 hours in an old van up the east coast, through the cold wind, Drove 20 hours by the ocean up the east coast, what a road trip

Now that interstate is paved with memories of a past life I lived when I was 18. And evеry winter, I think back to what we used to bе In that past life we lived at 18."

They were playing to their audience of guests, and one special someone from the crowd locked eyes with Wilbur, Wilbur smiled at her while doing his performance. The Woman who had caught the eye of Wilbur was His Girlfriend, Alyssa. Alyssa and Wilbur weren't very public about their relationship, more closer to keeping it private as to not have any problems, but then Alyssa got a call and blew a kiss to Wilbur and left. Wilbur looked at her walking away and his smile fell.

Wilbur, George, and Dream continued the song, and as they finished. Dream spoke.

[End Song]

"That was the show, everybody! Thank you for coming!" Dream Exclaimed, and of course, the fans Screamed.

Wilbur started packing up, helping George with picking up the drum as Dream put away the keyboard.

"Guys, that was great, you both did amazing" Dream Said, as he closed the piano case.

"Thanks man, Ending it with Roadtrip was a good idea. Quick hit to the heart" Wilbur said. "Let's go back to your place, Have a little drink, what do you think?"

Dream froze a bit but readjusted himself.

"I don't think that'll be a good idea." Dream Said, Very monotone. "You have classes tomorrow and I don't want this to mess it up, you know!"

"Oh, come on, Classes start pretty early but I can easily wake up, like we don't have any gig tomorrow so I could just sleep after and in between classes. How long has it been since the four of us hung out, Remember! Me, You, George, And Sapnap!" Wilbur Said as he patted George's hair.

"Fine, Okay, Just To Drink, Okay then you need to go back home." Dream Spoke.

"Deal!" Wilbur Exclaimed With A Giddy Smile.

Dream's Home

The Band arrived in the car, and Wilbur jumped out and started running to Dream's Door. Wilbur was always an energetic person, It didn't matter what would happen, or what was behind that door.

Dream opened the door and They all went inside.

"George, can you fetch a wine bottle for all of us?" Dream Said.

"Yeah, I got you" George Answered.

George went to go grab it as Wilbur stayed with Dream.

"Where's Sapnap, I know he's awake but where is he? HEY SAPNAP!" Wilbur Exclaimed as He ran up the stairs