Final Update!!

Hey! It's Salty!!

It's been a while since I've been on Wattpad, almost half a year but I just came to explain the status for Rockstars! a bit better

I honestly thought this was dead until I saw that some people were still reading and voting up the chapters which thank you, I really appreciate it but i think it's better to talk about this in an actual chapter

Rockstars! on Wattpad will no longer be updated or finished. I'm done with Wattpad all together, so I won't be active here to finish Rockstars on Wattpad or make any new fics.

But I have moved Rockstars! To AO3! I've improved in writing in these last 6 months and I know that if you liked Rockstars on Wattpad, you're gonna love it on AO3!

So if you're reading Rockstars! And patiently waiting for a new update, I appreciate your love for the story and didn't want to leave you hanging here waiting for a forever unfinished story so go to AO3 and read the improved Rockstars! Story!

Some of the notable events still happen but the story is 100% better!

If you want to go read Rockstars!
- https://archiveofourown.org/works/37912843
Go click this link and go read it already! There is currently 3 chapters out and it's much longer than this version so go ahead and catch up! I'm still very much writing it over there and will continue to write fics over there!

The AO3 version of Rockstars! Is a mature fic so be careful with any triggering themes! I don't get triggered by much so read the tags, I'm pretty sure I caught everything but if I didn't, that is my bad! Don't be afraid to comment and point it out!

Some Mature themes are Manipulation, smoking, drinking, implied sexual content and violence!

I'm very happy you enjoyed reading this version of Rockstars since I had so much fun making it but trust me, the AO3 version is way better and I'd love to see you keep supporting me there :)

For the last time on Wattpad, Salty Out! <33

Hope to see you on AO3!