Chapter 2 - The Rockstar Raccoons

Chapter 2 Soundtrack - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLshrJaSxlAgIAiVM2zpF5rQvsMWMGHigJ

{October 30th, 2020}

Someone was in the college's music room. A kid with blond hair checked his phone and messaged his mum.

“I’ll be home soon!” He messaged.

He put on his headphones and sat down in front of the drums. He grabbed the drumsticks and played the song on his phone. He started drumming away to his heart's delight, and just then, A teacher walked into the music room.

“Tom.” The Teacher Said.

Tommy Continued Playing.

“Tom!” The Teacher Exclaimed.

Tommy couldn’t hear him and as the teacher walked up to him and took off his headphones. He looked up.

“What?” Tommy Asked.

“You aren’t supposed to be here, it's already after school!”

“Fine, Fine, Fine. I'm going” Tommy Said as He stood up and walked off.

His teacher scoffed as Tommy walked off to outside the college.

Tommy walked towards three people standing at the exit of the college. They looked impatient and turned to Tommy.

“What took you so long.” The Girl Stated, She had a Scottish accent and dark black hair.

“Not that long” Tommy Responded.

“Beau, You're exaggerating” Another boy, with brown hair and shorter than Tommy, Spoke.

“Am not!” Beau Exclaimed.

“Guys, we should go” The 3rd boy Explained.

This was Tommy's Friend group. The boy with brown hair, His name was Toby, but got his nickname after being the school's tuba player, his Nickname was Tubbo.

The 3rd boy, with Black hair, was Eryn. He's been friends with Tommy the longest and became fast friends.

And Lastly, The girl with the Scottish accent was Beau, A nickname she had from the group. She was very quiet about her real name that no one actually knew. They didn't share any classes with her so there wasn’t any way of actually finding out but at the same time, they didn’t care.

As The kids walked off, They joked around, talking about anything and everything. Tom looked around and then took a fast peek at Beau, and as he looked at her, she caught his eyes and turned to him.

“Don’t worry, I’m still here.” Beau Explained, with a chuckle.

Tommy looked away, embarrassed.

***

The four were sitting under a bridge, eating snacks. As Eryn stood up, They all looked up at him.

“Guys, We have officially made it to the weekend, which means that Halloween is almost here!” Eryn Exclaimed, giddy.

“Well, We don't have any costumes or anything yet, and when is it, Tomorrow?” Tubbo Responded.

“well, we still have a few hours before we need to go home.” Beau Remembered.

They looked at each other and smirked.

Chapter 2
The Rockstar Raccoons
Written By Salty

They were at a costume store, looking at a bunch of costumes. Beau put on a Victorian-era ball mask and scared Tubbo. Tommy looked around and grabbed a green bandana and put it around his neck as a small scarf and he grabbed a cowboy hat. Eryn looked around and saw a bag and smirked at it.