another one

Content: foreplay, handjob, fingering, vaginal sex

Fred was acting a little weird today. He seemed...upset. Maybe not upset but rather, nervous. Like he was waiting for something. He fiddled with his sleeves, darting his eyes from you to the wall and back and forth. You both sat on the couch in his apartment.
"You ok?" You asked him, putting your hand on his shoulder.
"Uh-huh," he murmured.
"You sure?" You put your arm around him.
With this, he seemed to tense up. His mouth quaked and his breathing hitched.
"No-" he croaked, "I'm-" he got up. "I'm going to go into my room, 'kay?"
He got up and went into his room. He slammed the door.
"What is he up to now?"
You waited a couple minutes. Maybe he was having a panic attack and needed space. Or maybe he was overstimulated. Who knows. You'll comfort him when he's done.
Instead of sobbing or Fred breakdown noises, you heard...groaning. Or something similar at least. You silently walked to Fred's room, and listened.
"Why now of all times..." you could hear him grumbling to himself, "there's no reason to be like this..." queue more soft moans, "they're not doing anything..."
You took a couple seconds to decide what could be the problem. Either he's sad or horny. Or both. But probably more horny than sad.
"Just cum already," he murmured, and you decided he was probably jerking off.
"Fuck, I'm disgusting. I shouldn't be-"
"Fred...?" You opened the door and peeked inside. Yep, you were right. His dick was out, twitching like it was begging for you to come and finish the job.
He looked at you, with his hand mid-stroke, in his bed. He looked horrified.
"Fuck! Shit, I'm sorry, I-" he panicked, but froze as you walked over to him. He blushed.
"Hey, hey," you stepped over to his bed and cupped his cheek, "no need to panic." You upladjusted his legs so you could sit on his lap without touching his dick. 
"If you want me to help just say so," you grinned.
"But, I-I-" he stammered, moving back a little, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been-"
You shushed him with a kiss, which he immediately melted into.
As you kissed, you rubbed your hands all over his body, except his lower stomach and his dick.
You pulled away from the kiss finally, and looked into his eyes.
"I hope you realize how hot you are," you kissed his neck.
He moaned as you ran your hands down his chest and stomach, before stopping right above his member.
"Are you sure it's ok?" You asked.
"Ye-yes," he whimpered, basically begging for your touch.
"Poor boy," you said as you ran a finger along his cock, "you haven't been touched in so long, have you?"
He groaned once again, looking away from you. "No..." he covered his face with his hands, probably because his blush went redder.
"No need to be embarrassed," you cooed, wrapping your whole hand around his dick. You used your other hand to move his hands away from his face.
"Take off your shirt for me, will you?" You asked, as you started pumping.
He nodded and unbuttoned it and threw it on the floor.
Slowly, you went faster. Fred's moans and whimpers filled the room.
"Please," he whimpered, "I'm almost there..."
You pumped faster, and kissed him, and ran your fingers through his hair.
He cupped both of your cheeks, pulling you in closer and deepening the kiss.
He pulled away as he finally came, releasing his seed onto your stomach, which dripped down your legs.
He recollected himself, taking deeper breaths and resting his head on your shoulder.
"Good boy," you cooed, "cumming just because of my hands."
His face turned the brightest fucking shade of red. He didn't move his head from your shoulder, too embarassed to face you.
You gave him a minute. He wasn't used to physical affection so he got a little overstimulated even at the slighest touch.
"Oh dear," he sighed, "I'm sorry."
"Why?" You asked.
"This was terrible timing on my part."
"It's fine. I just want you to feel good."
He lifted his head off your shoulder.
"Hehe, thanks."
You smiled, "so, do you want to take this further?"
You could hear a low and soft chuckle coming from him. It was honestly crazy how he could pull a complete 180 so quickly.
"Yes," he kissed your neck. "Since you were so good with your hands, maybe I should return the favor..." he looked up at you, grinning.
You blushed. His green eyes were so gorgeous and were basically glowing. It was like he could see right through you.
You began taking your shirt off, but he stopped you. "Let me, darling."
Whenever he called you that you melted.
He took it off you and kissed your neck.
He slowly moved down to your breasts.
He lifted your bra above your tits, and rubbed your nipples.
You took your bra off as he pleasured your chest. Small moans escaped your lips. Fred ran his fingers down the sides of your stomach. He tugged at the hem of your pants, basically asking you to take them off.
You couldn't take them off sitting down, so you began to get up but he pulled you back onto his lap.
"No," he murmured, kissing your neck, "don't leave me yet..."
"I'm just taking off my pants," you said before kissing him again.
As you moved off him, he whimpered.
As you took them off, you saw him get hard. You wanted to tease him, push him to his limits even. You wanted to see how much he really wanted you.
Instead of going back to his lap, you stood in front of him, slowly taking off your underwear. You smirked at him.
He seemed to be getting impatient. The look in his eyes changed, from soft and embarrassed to hungry and lustful.
You finally got your underwear off, and he bit his lip.
"Get back here," he growled.
"Make me," you said. Before you could tease him more he got up and grabbed your wrist, then pulled you back to him. He sat back down and pulled you onto his lap, but this time, your back was facing him.
His fingers wrapped around your neck, and his free hand rubbed your inner thigh.
"Don't disobey me again, you cunt," he bit your neck again and squeezed it.
His other hand moved to your folds, caressing the outside. You moaned. He kept his grip on your neck, kissing your cheeks. He moved his middle finger to your clit, slowly rubbing it.
"Fred-" you moaned, rolling your hips. He groaned at this, using two fingers instead of one. His hold on your neck got tighter.
You became overwhelmed, throwing your head back and covering your mouth with your hand.
Fred noticed this and chuckled. He quit rubbing your clit, and plunged his fingers into your pussy.
You cried his name in pleasure, and looked back at him before kissing his lips.
He added a third finger inside of you, and moved his other hand to your clit.
You felt a knot in your lower stomach. You put your tongue into his mouth, and rubbed his body wherever your hand could reach.
You pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily. A string of saliva hung from your mouths.
"Please..." you whimpered.
"Please what? Tell me what you want," his rubbing became faster.
"I'm about to..." he put a fourth finger inside your pussy.
"Fred-!" you cried as you reached your orgasm. Fred took his fingers out of you. While you calmed down, Fred rubbed his dick with your juices all over his fingers.
"Good girl," he groaned, kissing your neck.
You looked back at him, and rubbed the tip of his cock.
"Turn around," he murmured.
You could barely get up. Your legs shook. You stood up and turned around, sitting on his lap again.
He looked at you, his eyes moving up and down, taking in your beauty.
He stopped rubbing his member, beckoning you onto it.
You lifted yourself up and onto it. You slowly went back down.
Once again, you moaned his name.
Once it was all the way in, you brought yourself up and down. You placed both of your hands on his shoulders.
Your pace was slow, as your legs were still shaking. Soft whimpers escaped your lips as well as his.
"(Y/N)..." he grabbed your ass.
As much as you both loved this slow pace, you wanted more.
You took a deep breath, and picked up your pace.
You went down harder on him, and started to run your fingers through his hair.
He groaned, lifting his head up to kiss you. You slowed and sort of rolled your hips to the best of your ability.
You wrapped your arms around him as you made out, while his hands trailed along your back and neck.
You pulled away, another string of saliva coming from your mouths.
You sped up the pace again, this time his tip repeatedly hit your g-spot. You groaned, grabbing onto his hair.
He moaned loudly, almost screaming, like you hit his g-spot or something.
You felt a knot in your stomach grow. Fred seemed to sense this, as he moved his hand to your clit, rubbing it in a circular motion.
He took a deep breath, and used his other hand to cup your cheek.
"Close?" He asked, as he looked you up and down again.
You only managed to nod before moaning.
"Speak up," he said, pulling your hair.
"Yes!" You cried.
"Yes what?" He questioned before moaning.
"I'm close to cumming-" you were stopped by feeling as if you were about to burst.
Fred grabbed your head and pulled you into a kiss as you came. You could barley breathe. When you pulled away, his eyes went into the back of his head.
He cried out your name as you felt his cum fill you. You stayed on his dick for a few moments, just looking at him.
"You're gorgeous," he whispered, kissing you again.
"I love you," you said, still trying to catch your breath.
"I love you more," he said as you lifted yourself off his member, and held him close to you.
Fuck, you loved this man so damn much.