yet another one

A/N: ive never written toys before so this sucks ass, luterally i cant describe shit
i did very little research💀
Also this is a gender neutral reader (or i tried to at least)
....

You and Fred were just chilling in your apartment. Just watching tv and stuff.
"Hey, uh y/n?" Fred turns to look at you, "do you want to fuck?"
You smirk, "oh hell yeah."
Finally he just fucking asked instead of doing whatever else he'd do. FINALLY.
You grab his hand and get up off the couch, and lead him to your bedroom.
"I was thinking we could try something, if you want," you grab one of those remote controlled vibrators, handcuffs and anal beads from your drawer and smirk.
Fred looks at you confused.
"Only if you want to of course," you say.
"Sure, I just don't understand," he points at the stuff in your hands.
You place the stuff on your bed, before remembering you should grab lube.
"I'll show you," you grab lube from the drawer before closing it.
Fred nods and follows you to your bed.
"Ok so basically my idea is I'm gonna handcuff you, put a vibe on you and stick some beads up your ass. I'm gonna try and overstimulate you. How's that sound?"
"That sounds vile."
You frown, "oh, sorry, uh-"
"Let's do it," steps closer to you.
"Oh you're sure?"
"Yes," Fred kisses you, and toys with your hair.
His tongue slips into your mouth, and his hands travel down your sides. You grab his waist.
You pull away as you start unbuttoning his shirt, taking your sweet time.
He's already hard, it seems.
"You're excited," you say with a light laugh.
"Why wouldn't I be?" he reaches to take off your shirt.
After you get those off, you crawl on top of him, slowly running your hands from his neck to his crotch. He lets out a shaky breath, looking into your eyes. You feel his breath on your neck, making you shiver.
"You're so hot..." you mumble, moving your hands to rub his nipples.
You stare into each others eyes, slowly moving closer. Your lips finally meet, producing an electrifying feeling. You run your hands on eachothers bodies and hair.
You pull away, a string of saliva still connecting you.
"Fuck me," he whispers.
You look at him seductively, moving off him.
He undoes his belt while you make sure all the stuff is ready.
Now he's completely naked, sitting on the bed, waiting for you.
"How should I position myself?" He asks.
You think for a moment, then get an idea.
"Doggystyle, I guess."
He gives you thumbs up, and gets into position.
"Like this?" His cock twitches.
"Yeah."
You grab the handcuffs. "Put your hands behind your back, please." He put his hands behind his back, trying to keep himself upright.
You get behind him and place your hand on his head, pushing it down.
You do whatever junk you need to do with the handcuffs.
You hum to yourself, lubing up the beads and his asshole. He groans.
"You like that?" you tease, smaking his ass.
He gasps at this, looking back at you. His cock twitches again.
"Good boy," you push a couple beads up his ass.
He lets out a very guttural moan.
You giggle, pushing another few in him. He whimpers.
Soon it's in the most it can, and you pull it out, with only a bead or two still in him.
You continue this, but very slow.
You turn the vibrator on, and hold it to his dick. He basically screams, throwing his head back the best he can.
You turn up the intensity, and he bucks his hips.
You continue pulling the beads back and forth to your best ability while still holding the vibrator to his dick.
His moans and whimpers are so cute, you just wish you could do more.
Then you got an idea, but you'd save that for later.
"Darling-" he chokes out, attempting to look back at you, "please-"
You speed up the anal bead shit and turn the intensity of the vibrator to it's highest setting.
Fred screams. Like a genuine scream. His moans become heavier than you've ever heard, he's crying, he's feeling so fucking good.
He screams your name, cum shooting out of his member. He whimpers, even after his climax is done.
"So how'd I do?" you ask, pulling the beads completely out and setting them to the side, as well as the vibrator.
He can't speak. He just nods.
You decide to let him rest.
While he recovers, you prepare a little something...
"Fred?" You ask, looking at him.
He looks back at you, "can you do it again?"
"Yeah, can I peg you?" You ask.
"Please do..." his dick is already hard again.
You ready yourself and lube up his ass again (we don't wanna tear his fredussy), then stick the shaft in his ass.
He moans, attempting to throw his head back. Slowly, you thrust your hips back and forth, and massage his ass.
"Darling, please..." he groans.
"Use your words," you stop thrusting, and his dick twitches.
"Fuck me, please."
"Good boy," you pound into him once. He groans. You notice the vibrators still on, and you grab it, holding it near his cock.
You puck up your pace, fucking him at a pretty good speed.
At this point, he's lost the ability to speak intelligible words. He lets out a prolonged whimper, which just makes you want to go faster.
You grab onto his ass with one hand, and start pounding.
"Damn, your fredussy is so good!" You moan, smacking his ass.
He's about to cum, you can feel it, so you begin stroking his dick with the vibrator still in your hand, and you reach down to pull his hair.
He starts crying again, wailing at how good it feels.
Again, he moans your name, releasing his seed onto the bed.
You pound into him one last time for good measure, then pull out.
You bend over and undo his handcuffs, and his arms fall to his sides.
"Fuck, that's the best thing I've ever felt," he mumbles, still in position.
"Was it really that good?"
"YES." He says, getting up.
"Good," you reach for the vibrator to turn it off, but Fred grabs your wrist, "I don't think we're quite done yet."