Your Hair

Warnings: masturbation, creepy behavior
A/N: if anyone wants me to I'll write a sequel where Y/N catches him doing this

Fred had a bit of a problem. He was obsessed with hair. Both in a sexual way, but also in a self destructive way.
He was turned on by hair sometimes, but also had a disorder which makes him pull out his hair compulsively.
But there was also another problem.
One time, you had spent the night with him. Little did you know, while you were sleeping, he cut off a bit of your hair. He kept it of course.
Whenever he was stressed or even if he was just bored, he'd sniff it or stroke it as if it were on your head.
He was absolutely disgusted by this habit of his. He always felt an extreme guilt after.
Today was no different.
Fred was bored. Very bored. A little horny, even. He laid on his bed, thinking of something he could do. Then he thought of you.
He thought of how absolutely gorgeous you were. Subconsciously, his hand went down to his crotch. He rubbed it.
"Why can't (Y/N) be here..." he became lost in his thoughts about you.
Then he thought of when he cut off that little lock of your hair.
He got up out his bed and went to his closet. He found the box he kept your hair in. He opened the small cardboard box.
He took out the hair inside and sniffed it, smiling.
He went back to laying on his bed, and undid his belt and his pants.
He pulled down his underwear and immediately began rubbing his dick's tip.
He held your hair close to him as he wrapped his fingers around his length.
He groaned your name before sniffing the lock again.
He bit his lip, thinking of you rubbing your hands all over his body. Thinking of you pulling his hair. Thinking of you. He loved everything about you. He wanted you desperately, so desperately it hurt.
He continued jerking off and moaning and sniffing your hair for a few minutes until he felt a knot in his stomach.
He jerked off faster and faster until he came, screaming your name, his cum spurting out and landing on his bed.
He laid his head back and held your hair to his chest. He sniffed it againt before closing his eyes, and falling asleep.