Chapter 3

Lisa Pov.
It's that blurry girl again. Who is she in my life?

Fuck this who's even Joojoo?..... I asked myself and take my medicine.

Bruschweiler...... I stated then my phone suddenly rang so I answered it.

Lisa...... Jisoo said.

Wae?...... I asked her.

I just wanna ask if you're busy tonight...... Jisoo answered

Yeah his daughter will be going to a bar with a friend...... I answered.

Who?..... Jisoo asked.

The two doctors you're talking with in the hospital when you brought the girl ...... I answered.

Oh Lisa but your Dad is not letting you to drink much...... Jisoo said.

I won't drink it's a job for me to guard someone...... I said.

Oh can I come then?...... Jisoo asked.

It's up to you I'll end this now...... I said to her and ended the call.

Hmm I hope I can remember all my memories I'm curious about my full and real identity.

Confused? Dad said that he just adopted me and the scar on my chest is from an operation from a heart transplant from his brother.

Fast Forward~~~~

Irene Pov
It's already evening and Lisa told me that Jisoo will come with us.

Rene I saw Jisoo with Lisa outside.....Jennie said who just arrived.

Yeah she said that Jisoo will come with us...... I said and grabbed my purse.

Let's go...... I said to her then we went outside the house.

I'll just follow you there Lis ...... Jisoo said then she went inside her car and Jennie also went inside her car.

I looked at Lisa as she opened the door so I went inside then she sat beside the driver seat.

When we arrived at the bar me and Jennie approached our friends while Jisoo and Lisa went at the corner.

So who's that shorty hottie?......Rose asked.

Oh shut up Rose you already have Suzy..... Jennie said to her.

How about the tall hottie that looks like the Bruschweiler's only daughter?....... Nayeon asked.

That's my temporary bodyguard while my Dad is gone...... I answered.

Name..... Sana said.

The shorty hottie that Rose is saying is Kim Jisoo a First Lieutenant..... I said.

Hey Sana is talking about your bodyguard not her...... Jennie said.

Yeah but thanks for saying who is she...... Sana said.

How about the tall one unnie?......Yeri asked.

Lalisa Manoban a captain in the military...... Jennie answered.

Single or taken?....... Sana asked.

We don't know it's their personal info..... Jennie answered.

Hi girls..... Suho said and we frowned.

Hi Irene...... Suho said but I just ignored him.

I have a drink here would you like to try it?...... Suho asked.

Uhm maybe...... I answered but before I could take it someone took the glass then I saw Lisa.

You shouldn't just accept a drink from someone especially you're in a bar Miss Bae...... Lisa said coldly as she looked at Suho.

And I saw you put something on that drink...... Lisa said to him.

You don't have any evidence if I put something on it...... Suho said to her.

You didn't denied it though....... Jisoo said.

Why don't you drink it first?......Lisa asked him.

Who are you to make me do something?...... Suho asked her.

I'm her bodyguard....... Lisa answered and Suho laughed.

You're just her bodyguard so don't interfere...... Suho said.

I'm assigned to protect her and don't test me...... Lisa said and throw the glass of champagne to his shirt.

What the fuck!?..... Suho shouted angrily as he punched Lisa.

Suho stopped it...... I said to him.

Aigo Sooya I already received that kind of punch but from a five year old kid...... Lisa said.

Yeah I know do you want me to bring him in the jail?...... Jisoo asked her.

Me in jail? I'm a Kim...... Suho said.

So am I...... Jisoo said.

My family will put the both of you in jail...... Suho said.

Oh try to put us and we will tell your family what are you doing to the only child of the Bae...... Lisa said.

Babe let's go...... A woman said and with that Suho left.

You okay?...... Rose asked her when we saw her side lips is bleeding.

I'm fine let's go chu....... Lisa said then they walked away.

That was hot...... Sana said.

I want that kind of bodyguard too .....Momo said and I just shook my head.

But seriously does Suho's punch is just like a five year old kid?......Jihyo asked.

Maybe Lisa already used to it.......Joy said.

I looked at Lisa who's touching the side of her lips I wonder what it taste li- aish stop it Irene you promised to yourself that you will only love Priya so you should do it.