Chapter 11

Next Day.

Jisoo Pov
We're here now preparing for our plan to get inside the mine to get the diamond.

About Lisa she's still sleeping I don't know what she did last night but maybe she's tired.

Are you ready?....... I asked them.

Ne ma'am...... They said in unison.

Let's go ....... I said to them then we went inside the mine.

After a few minutes of finding someone spoke.

Ma'am I found the gold...... I heard Dahyun said then she handed it to me.

It's in the small bag and when I looked inside it really looks like a gold but we can't say that it's real.

Our mission here is done so let's go out before something happen......Seulgi said then we went outside.

Do you think that this gold is real?......I asked Jeongyeon.

I don't know if it's really real they will get it by their self...... Jeongyeon answered.

I think that's real...... Wendy stated

How can you say that this is re-

I didn't finished my statement when someone cutted me off.

Oh thank you for getting our gold .....I heard a familiar voice said so I looked who it is as I saw Eunwoo.

Ma'am we our number is almost the same for them but they have one that no one among us can deal it.......Chaeyoung said.

So one wrong move and boom......Eunwoo said then suddenly someone spoke on my headset.

Second Lieutenant Kim the number is fair point your guns to the enemies and mine to Eunwoo.

When I heard it I smirked knowing who's that is.

Ready your guns....... I said to them.

How about our number?........ Seulgi asked.

Spare Eunwoo...... I said to them.

But ma'am....... Dahyun said.

Follow my order....... I said to them so they did what I said to them.

So one of you might die here if you won't give that gold....... Eunwoo said as he pointed his gun to me.

You're a traitor to our country Eunwoo...... I said to him.

Blame Lisa for stealing the position that suppose to be mine...... Eunwoo said.

Suppose to be yours?...... I asked him.

Are you kidding me you don't deserve to be in that position....... I said to
him.

Enough with the talk Kim because this is your last day...... Eunwoo said then someone spoke again but not on my headset anymore.

Blow her head then I blow your head also...... I heard Lisa said as I saw her pointing her gun to Eunwoo's head.

You're really a clever one Lisa.......Eunwoo said.

Team be ready for the attack...... Lisa said as we nod at her then Eunwoo pointed his gun to Lisa but Lisa kick it causing him to losen the grip on his gun.

While we attacked his allies but it's too risky so we don't have any choice but to shot them because if we won't do that they will be the one who will do that to us.

I looked at Lisa who's fighting with Eunwoo then suddenly I saw Eunwoo pulling a knife but it's too late for us to warn Lisa when he suddenly stabbed her so I immediately shot his shoulder but he run away.

Capt...... We said in unison and approached her.

Shit Eunwoo stabbed her at the part where the metal hit her that got operated yesterday.

We need to bring you back at the site...... I said to her.

Does the gold is secure?....... Lisa asked.

Yes Capt..... Chaeyoung answered as we went back to the site.

We need a doctor now...... I said to them.

What happened?....... Jennie asked

Lisa got stabbed....... I answered.

Let's go...... Irene said who just arrived so we placed Lisa in the bed.

I'm okay though...... Lisa said and I saw Irene glared at her.

Thank you for saving us Capt......Wendy said to her.

I won't lose anyone from my team......Lisa said that made us smile as we left.

Let's give major this gold..... I said to them and they just nod at me then we went where major is.