Fun on the Job

Third POV~

Third POV~

The streets seem to be quiet for the time being. Flash waves goodbye before he is but a blur. Joker drags a confused Bruce away from the grey, eerieness of the streets towards an abandoned appartment complex.

"J what are you-" Joker smirks.

"I know a place.~" Bruce being thick skulled, raises an eyebrow.

"Wait why are you dragging me here? Did you hear something? Is someone in trouble? Is there crimminal activity? A drug ring?" Oh Bruce you dumb hoe. Joker rolls his eyes as he picks a seemingly random appartment on the highest floor, pinning Bruce against the worn walls.

"J what are you doing?" Joker mentally slaps himself before answering Batman's dumbass.

"Mmmmff!!" Bruce, caught by surprise, abruptly pulls away.

"Joker! We can't! We have to stay on patrol!-" He is cut off by his crotch plate being pulled off, Joker palming him over his under-armour. Blood starts to rush down, Bruce's head falls back against the musty wall of the ghosted appartment. His cheeks warm up as he lets out a low moan as J leaves a trail of hickeys on his now exposed neck, the cowl discarded on the dusty, faded, wooden floorboards with a creak.

"What about Alfred???" Bruce exclaims, embarassed that his father figure might see and hear them.

"Oh he knows, I told him to take the night off and he told me to have fun sooo..." Joker began palming Bruce's erection even faster.

"J hah...what about..uh...patrol?"

"I tipped off our buddy Flash before he showed up. Said that I wanted to have a little fun, he's speedier than our Batmobile, so I'm sure he can handle a little overtime. Besides, you've never taken a break in your life, you deserve this." Bruce, the stubborn detective he is, is about to protest before The joker's hard-on begins to rub against his own through his purple suit pants, feeling how hard they both already are. Bruce is suddenly pushed into a very familiar closet, Joker closing the door behind them.

"W-...isn't this??"

"Yup! I wanted you to feel how I felt on that very special day!"

"Wha- how did y-"