Conundrum

Third Pov + a lil narration here and there ;)

The sun rises over Gotham, the birds are chirping, the bees are buzzing-*snap!*...uh, Ivy's venus fly traps have taken a liking to bees and there is an explosion going off at Wayne Mannor.

"Master Bruce, what did I tell you about eating before be-" Alfred is shocked to find a frazzled Joker, wearing Bruce's shirt and sweatpants, desperately wiping up an exploded egg in the microwave.

"Uuuuuuuh, hi Alfie." The Joker says sheepishly.

"I assume you are aware about my master's vow against lethal force, I assure you that I subscribe to no such niceties." Alfred says grimly while taking out a frying pan out of thin air.

"How the fu-?"

"Language young man!" Alfred raises the pan above his head, about to knock The Joker out. The Joker braces for impact-

"Wait!" Alfred pauses abruptly upon hearing Bruce's voice.

You, as the reader, must be asking yourself, 'what in the flying Grayson is going on?!' (I swear if you don't know this reference!-) Well, let's go back to where we left off.

______________Flashback_________________

"SON OF A BITCH!" Batsy yells as he proceeds to bitch slap The Joker with one hand on the control stick, leaving a very red handprint in place, sure to stay for at least a week. Joker rubs his stinging cheek.

"Okay-uh I guess I deserved that, but you wouldn't have said yes if I just asked you upfront, you wouldn't have trusted me." The Joker says softly as he looks down at the floor, Batman thinks about it for a second.

"I-uh......guess you're right." Joker's face freezes for a moment.

"Excusez-moi? Could you repeat that?"

"No." Batman growls out, he knows Joker's game.

"Did you, THE BATMAN, just say that I, THE JOKER, was indeed correct? Because I would very much like to hear it again!" Joker shouts to the rooftops. Batman just grunts in response.

"Best. Day. Ever! HEHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHhehahahaheehaaaa!" The Joker starts giggling uncontrollably. Batman smiles at The Joker celebrating over something so ridiculously simple, as he lands the copter on the heli-pad on top of the police station.

A heavily armed police force greets them with guns pointed at them, but are lowered when Batman comes into view, dragging Harley along with him.

"Triple the security on Harley Quinn, she is not to escape again." Harley glares at Batman.

"Why thank you Bats, ya shouldn't have." Harley growls out before the duct tape is re-applied to her mouth.

"What is it with clowns and getting out of duct tape? It's like it's impossible to shut them up." Batman says under his breath.

"What was that?" Gordon asks, interupting Batman's train of thought.

"You had to be there."

"What? Oh, nevermind. We'll make sure to up the security on Harley. What about Joker? Where is he?"

"Don't worry about him Gordon, I'll be keeping him in my-uh own personal cell. I know how he thinks, I won't let him out of my sight." The commissioner sighs.