Chapter 1

A/N:Credits to PandasMuffin because the first chapter is kinda base on her first chapter of her Stony story

BW: Bucky is staying at Sam house

Bucky POV

I was sitting in the kitchen drawing Steve in my sketch book. Than Sam walk in the run and put his hand on my thigh.

Blush crept up mine face. I suddenly stop and look at the beautiful man face and ask "Sam what are you doing?" He place his other hand on my cheek and said "This!" as he peck my lips.

Then I woke up.

My heart was racing as I shot up in my bed. I could feel the heat coming off my face as I sat awake. I looked at Alpine who was sleeping on the edge of my bed. It was around 2 am based off my clock on my nightstand.

Why did I have that dream again. It's was little different but it was basically the same dream. Does it mean something? Probably not.

I tried going back to sleep but couldn't. So I got up and walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

-time skip ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-

I was petting Alpine while watching some nature shows on the tv. "Morning Bucky." I heard Sam mumble as he walked into the room. "Morning Sam." I said, as watching the Tv.

I asked, "So how why your morning so far?" "Terrible dumbass if you couldn't see." "You don't need to be rude abo.." I turn my head to see Sam shirtless. My face immediately turn red. "You ok? You look a bit red?" Sam asked. I nodded my head in response.

A/N: Sorry if it's kinda short I promise the next chapter will be longer