Kiss 2

No one POV

When they reached the school. Minah got off first but she didn't see Myungsoo. Minah sighed as she reached back in for Myungsoo's hand.

"M-Myungsoo." Minah said.

A hand grabbed hers and she pulled. Myungsoo came out and toppled onto Minah. The students were staring as they walked into the school gates.

Minah cussed under her breath and then kicked Myungsoo. He fell back as Minah got up.

"Take your car next time!" Minah yelled.

Minah walked inside with heavy steps. The others whispered as Myungsoo caught up with her. Minah ran inside ignoring Myungsoo.

"Minah."

"Ah, aha, Yumi." Minah forced out a laugh.

"You will follow us, right?" Yumi asked.

Minah nodded and they went behind the school. Minah felt sad once again since she'll have to skip probably first and second period. Again.

Myungsoo walked in the classroom and sat down. His friend, Sungyeol, was already seated.

"What happened outside the school gates?" Sungyeol asked.

"Nothing much." Myungsoo answered.

He looked around the classroom since Minah wasn't seen to be found. Sungyeol shook his head at Myungsoo. Myungsoo nodded and stopped.

"Minah won't be here for the first two periods." Sungyeol said facing front.

"Why?" Myungsoo asked.

"You didn't know?" Sungyeol questioned Myungsoo.

He had a surprised face on since he knows Minah lives with Myungsoo. He and his other friends come over often.

"Know what?" Myungsoo asked.

"Minah gets bullied every day. Yumi and her group takes her behind the school and beats Minah up. That's why she comes during third period. Even the teachers know so that's why they don't say anything." Sungyeol explained.

Myungsoo got up and rushed out the door. The teacher yelled at him since the period started. Sungyeol just laughed but that caused him to leave the classroom.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay from my Myungsoo oppa?!" Yumi kicked Minah.

Minah coughed up some spit and spit it out. The girls looked at her in disgust.

"It's my job." Minah managed to say.

"Job? Can you believe that, girls?" Yumi asked the girls around her.

They giggled as well as shook their heads. Another batch of kicks came at Minah. She covered herself but she didn't feel anything.

Minah opened her eyes and saw someone. The person turned around.

"Jun." Minah said.

"Are you okay?" Jun asked.

"Jun oppa." Yumi said.

Myungsoo was breathing heavily as he reached the back of the school. But he stopped as he saw a sight he never wanted to see.

Jun picked up Minah bridal style. He glared at the girls and they ran away. But stopped when they saw Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo oppa, we can explain." Yumi said.

"Myungsoo, you should take care of your girlfriend a lot better." Jun said before leaving with Minah.

Minah looked at Myungsoo. He looked angry but also sad at the same time. Regret built up as he remembered what Minah said this morning.

"Jun, put me down." Minah said.

"But." Jun protested.

"Put me down." Minah repeated.