Kiss 5

No one POV

"Jun, why are you so happy?" Minah asked.

"No reason." Jun answered.

"Really? Then, you can go have your happy day while I walk to work with Myungsoo today." Minah said.

"Eh? No. I want to walk with you." Jun whined.

"Okay. Let's talk some more during lunch." Minah said.

Jun nodded and he sat down in his seat. He couldn't stop smiling afterwords.

Minah focused in class which made class go faster to her. Jun couldn't stop thinking about the talk with Minah later which made time go slower for him.

When lunch came, the two went to the roof. Jun also brought their lunches with them.

"What did you want to talk about?" Jun asked.

"Jun, today I will quit my job and will come back to living with you." Minah said.

"Really? Should I tell the hyungs too?" Jun asked.

"Mm." Minah said taking out her phone. "Let me make the phone call."

Jun nodded and set out his jacket. Minah sat down on it while the phone rang.

"Oh, what's wrong? Did something happen to Myungsoo?"

"No. I will have to quit my job."

"What?!"

"I'm sorry."

"You can't quit. There's still a year left."

"You will have to find someone else. My family needs me."

"I, no, we can help you. Are you debt? Loan sharks? Bullies? Whatever you need, tell us."

"They miss me and I miss them."

"Minah, no one can replace you."

"I'm sorry."

"Okay. Come by to pick up your last paycheck."

"I will. See you soon."

"Mm."

Jun looked over to Minah with the food in his fingers. He ate some while he fed Minah some too.

"Should I come with too?" Jun asked.

"Mm." Minah said. "I was going to ask anyway."

Myungsoo sighed as he saw the text from his mother.

'Myungsoo, get at least one more kiss from Minah. If you don't, then you will have to start again.'

He got up and went to the library since no but study geeks got there. He walked in and saw girls. Only a few though.

"Myungsoo!" Girl A said.

"It's the library. Be quite." Myungsoo said.

She nodded and the other girls were mesmerized. Myungsoo sat down so he could look out the window.

Minah.

Minah was the one thing on his mind. The only thing. He didn't think of anything else.

The bell rang but Myungsoo didn't get up. The girls left while Myungsoo went to the back room.

"Dongwoo hyung." Myungsoo said.

"Oh, you came?" Dongwoo said.

"Mm." Myungsoo answered while taking a seat.

Dongwoo poured some tea into a cup and served it to Myungsoo. He looked over to him after getting his cup of coffee.

"What's wrong?" Dongwoo asked.

"I don't think I can be free." Myungsoo said.

"Really? I thought it was already over a year or two." Dongwoo said. "What happened?"

"Minah..." Myungsoo said.

Dongwoo nodded while taking a sip. Myungsoo sighed as he looked down at his cup of tea.

"Don't worry. Minah will come though. Do you want me to talk to her?" Dongwoo asked.

"No. It'll make her suspicious." Myungsoo answered.

"I'll still talk to her." Dongwoo said.

"Hyung." Myungsoo said sighing.