Long drive

" All good boys go to heaven ,
but bad boys bring heaven to you "

Plz Listen to this song of julia michaeles -Heaven

After checking out from the counter , with all the outfits he had bought for her - some of riddhima's choosing and many of his , They left the boutique . Not before being treated as royalty as the owner himself came , knowing who Vansh Raisinghania was . He had come rushing leaving an important family gathering . But , riddhima was not very comfortable realising , may be they all knew what they did in the changing room . Nevertheless , her husband did not mirror much of her sentiments , as he handled all with the cool and composed attitude he was known for .

While , the owner , talked to him with the hope of impressing her mafia husband,she had come closer to him , pressing herself along his side . There was nothing romantic about her gesture by the way . She just didn't want anybody to smell him on her ,courstey their hot makeout session from earlier . But ,it made VR ill with satisfaction , knowing what caused it . How did she know ? Oh ,you could tell noticing the slight smirk and the deathly grip he was having on her waist . Looking here and there for dadi ,she came to a conclusion ,they must have left knowing Vansh had come for her . Not a surprise here , Dadi was their biggest cupid ,and would have dragged Sia and Ishani ,in some pretence .

She was just tired listening the conversation and the hungry gaze the salesgirl s were throwing Vansh's way didn't help either . Clenching her teeth ,she tightened her grip on his arms , hoping for the chit chat to get over soon

God ,she just wanted to go home and have a shower , only if the Owner could spare them from his cringe fanboy demeanour . ..

" Ok ,so Plz Mr Raisinghania , it would be a pleasure if you would give some thought about proposal I have briefed you "

The owner said with a strange glint in his eyes as he talked to her husband . Riddhima was surprised , what was the expression all about . She didn't get time to ponder about it ,as she was almost dragged from there by her husband . Breathing a sigh of relief , she got inside the car . But ,was still hung up on the way ,the man was staring at him ,like he would devour him . She herself wasn't paying much attention to their conversation before . Did she miss something . Licking her lips she mustered up courage to ask him .

" Vansh , why was he looking at you like that ......" She paused for fastening her seatbelt ,then again continued watching Vansh ,who was doing the same . " Like ,as if he would eat you alive ....... "

Hearing her say it , Vansh laughed . It was rich , filled with humour and not the usual laced with evil ,he subjected people with . Unknowingly ,a smile crept on her face . But ,she still was confused . Somehow , her husband did nt ever prolong their time with any men ,let alone as handsome as that like the boutique owner . Riddhima would nt deny ,that man was a looker . How come , the possesive husband of hers allowed it !

Some minutes later ,his laugh subsided as he put on the ignition . One Hand on the steering wheel ,and the other on the gear , he reversed the car ,but still managed to make her red ,when he answered in a voice laced with humour

" He swings the other way riddhima , he was interested in me ,if you could tell "

She gasped , and didn't dare to look at him , as they got on the main road . Embarrassed ,she focoused her gaze at the moving building of the busy city thorough the window .' God , how naive and stupid of you riddhima ,you should nt have asked ' She muttered under her breath . '