legacy

" I was searching for you Mr Raisinghania. It was quite some time when I could not catch hold of you . Then again, Mrs Raisinghania bhi nazar nahi aa rahi "

Its not every time , I get questioned about my whereabouts. But, it's also not every time the Man is Mr Vikrant Ahuja !

" Nothing serious Mr Ahuja . I was taking a shower . You know the heat from the hawan made me a little sweaty "

I said with as much conviction that I could muster . A little tilt of my jaw , accompanied with the dark timber of voice - I hope , it was sounding reasonable enough. Coz , not the hawan - but something else made me sweaty . And only the memory of that' something' is causing a shiver run down my spine .

Yet i still managed to compose myself , looking at him with confidence .

" Aur Mrs Raisinghania "

He asked again . And I almost clenched my teeth . Are they all testing my patience here ? Can't they just ignore her ... What's there problem ... !

" Riddhima must be upstairs . I only have told her to rest . after all the hard work , she deserves some free moments . Doesn't she ? "

At this comment , his eyes became soft . And I swear , I saw some respect there .

" Well then Mr Raisinghania . I must take my leave . There is a meeting I must attend to "

With slight node of head , I extended my hand . Offering him a handshake meant to be professional .

" Well then , Mr ahuja . Thanks for coming on such a short notice . It was definitely a pleasure . "

I said , with a smile on my face . Reserved for some people . And he deserves it , coz Mr ahuja was one of the few that I respected or you can say admired .

At the same time that , he was leaving VR Premises along with his guards - my phone Vibrated . I furrowed my brow , seeing the caller id . It was angre .

" Haan bolo angre . "I said picking up .

" Boss , wo Manoj ka kya karna hai . 5 din ho gaye usse yahan rakhe hue . Par wo muh nahi khol raha "

Sighing , I pinched the bridge of my nose . And , shook my head with dissapointment . But , something struck my mind and I opened my eyes . Like in- literal and figurative sense.

" We have the wrong man with us Angre . Obviously , he is a delivery boy . The one who sent him to deliver the parcel in Riddhima's name must not have been a fool to show him his true identity . There must be someone else "

I squinted my eyes and suggested Angre with a commanding tone

" Do one thing , tell our men to Keep an eye on SSK . wo kahan jata hai kya karta hai , I want every tiny detail . Ho na ho , I think in sabke piche Samrat hai "

After Clenching my teeth , I swallowed a large lump of air . To calm myself down , and not to walk across the hall and punch that fucker's face . Who was laughing with sia holding a glass of lemonade . I could sense the fakeness in his demeanor , but sia was clearly not . Looking at the way she is moon eyeing that bastard ......