Through the eyes of the obsessed

It's 18+ . There's a romance suiting the hot weather . Guess it 🥵🥵🥵

Make your self a lemonade and a fan for sure 😜

Enjoy

💌💌💌💌💌💌

Nothing is black or white . Darling it's all  grey ....

THE DAY OF BHUMI PUJAN

The smell of mogra drifted around his nose , making vansh aware of his wife applying the heavenly flowers . The aesthetics of it couldn't be ignored . Without any doubt, the possessed lover in VR , made him walk towards her . Stalking towards her with measured steps , he stood beside riddhima . His breathing laboured , with just a look of her .

" you look royal jaan "

Vansh praised his wife , while adjusting her gajra around her immaculate bun . Riddhima blushed . Looking at him with a gaze full of admiration . He was too not looking less than a king .

Her king ....

Not un-noticing  her flushed face and admiring gaze , Vansh knew exactly what was going inside his wife's head . A compliment was on tip of her tongue , but she will not say it . He knew it . Thanks to her shyness .

" Waise , dekha jaye to kuchh jyada lucky nahi ho tum ? " he asked coming closer . Now his hands on her waist , bared by her red banarasi saree .

" Mat,,,,matlab....?"

Riddhima stuttered , marking his not so innocent gaze . Now staring down at her petite form .

" Tumhare pati ko sab aata hai , you know - saree pehnane se leke gazra lagane tak..waise wo alag baat hai tumhari saree utarna bhi mujhe bohut... "

"Vansh "

riddhima gasped . Slapping one of her hands on his mouth  . Looking here and there , as if someone will hear them

in their Own closed bed room !

" You really are shameless "

rolling her lower lip against her teeth , riddhima shook her head .

Already acquainted with his dirty mouth , yet not adapted  to it  .......

" Kya , sach baat kehne mai kaisi sharam "

afterTaking her hand from his mouth , Vansh said with a smirk . Now tilting his head to kiss her .

Riddhima pushed his chest mildly and giggled .

" Puja ke liye late ho jayenge . Remember pyare pati dev "

Vansh sighed . Remembering they have to attend the ' bhumi pujan ' of his own dream project . Which he is planning for his wife , his jaan . And it was not long due , when his riddhima would get her surprise . Probably the biggest one in her life . Which would bring her the most joyful experience -To have a hospital in her own name . Where she could help anyone she could want . It would be selfish of him to , keep her kindness and love only to himself . Wouldn't it ? Coz , he knew riddhima would excel in helping the needy .