❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐊𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞? 【 드늌녞튞는 누구읞가? 】 ❞

❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭! 𝐇𝐢, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞! ❞

❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭! 안녕하세요, 드림노트입니다! ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

➸ DreamNote is a K-pop girl group under the company, iMe Korea (Idea Music Entertainment Korea). DreamNote used to contain, 9 members— Youi, BoNi, Lara, Miso, Sumin, Eunjo, Habin, Hanbyeol and Jinsol. DreamNote was supposed to debuted earlier but their manager decided to cancel it and train them harder. DreamNote's fandom name is 'Page'. Their leader—Youi explained that it means "Every note's page, when combined, will become one book."

➷ Jinsol left and didn't debut with the other girls. DreamNote became an 8 membered group.

➸ On November 7, 2018. They debuted with their 1st single album, 'Dreamlike' with the title track, 'Dream Note' and b-side tracks; In the beginning (빛의 시작 (dreamin'tro))좋아하나봐 (Like You), FRESH! FRESH! with additional instrumental tracks; Dream Note (inst.) and 좋아하나봐 (Like You) (inst.).

➸ On March 12, 2019. DreamNote's first come back with their 2nd single album, Dream; Us with the title track 'Hakuna Matata (하쿠나 마타타)'  with the b-side tracks; ¡Bienvenido! (Welcome Back!), 최미는 너 (My Hobby is You), CONG CONG (Uhh Ohh) with an additional instrumental track; Hakuna Matata (하쿠나 마타타) (instrumental).

➸ On September 5, 2019, it was stated by the agency that the members Hanbyeol and Habin had left the group due to personal circumstances. Habin injured her right ankle. She went to the hospital and was diagnosed with a stretched ligament. 

➷ A stretched ligament is a sprain or  stretching or tearing of ligaments — the tough bands of fibrous tissue that connect two bones together in your joints. So, Habin decided to back out and treat her injury. But Habin is fine now. 

➸ Meanwhile, Hanbyeol left for her personal reasons. There has been no news about her since then. 

➸ So, DreamNote ended up being a 6 membered group which are— Youi, BoNi, Lara, Miso, Sumin and Eunjo.

➸ On January 8, 2020, DreamNote came back with their 3rd single album 'Dream Wish' with the title track song, 'Wish (바라다)' with the b-side tracks; Love Is So Amazing, Bittersweet, La Isla Bonita and Wish (inst.). This time, no one left and DreamNote succeeded with their comeback.

➸ And recently, on October 26, 2021. DreamNote came back with their 4th single album 'Dreams Alive' with the dark concept title track song, 'GHOST' with the b-side tracks; 밤 (Night), 오늘보다 내일 더 (Thank You) and GHOST (inst.).