➸ 𝙱𝚘𝙽𝚒【 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙱𝚘𝙽𝚒 】

Choi Euijeong | BoNi

• BoNi (보니)

• BoNi (보니)

• Choi Euijeong (최의정)

• eldest, vocalist, dancer ( currently rapping )

• was born in October 30, 1999

• Scorpio

• Rabbit

• ISFJ

• 164cm (5'4)

• 45kg (99 lbs)

• Blood Type: A

Fun Facts about BoNi! :

• BoNi was born in Gyeyang-gu, Incheon, South Korea.

• Her talents are playing the piano and the guitar. (She played 'Life Goes On' by BTS in one of their VLive that was broadcasted, a few days after BTS' album 'BE' was released)

• She likes cats. (Based on observation. She used to go to a cat place with the members, except Miso— who's allergic to cats)

• Her representative animal is penguin 🐧. 

• SHE. IS. A. PENGUIN.

• Her way of relaxing is, reading.

• She has an elder sister and a younger brother.

• her way of relaxing, is sleeping

• she admires IU so much and was inspired because of her. 

• She also likes BTS. (When I asked her if she likes BTS, she said 'Yes. I admire and respect them a lot.' I don't quite remember what she exactly said because it was a bit long, but she likes BTS☺️)

• she practiced in a practical music academy in Incheon before finally passing the audition for her current agency on the recommendation of an acquaintance.

• she's the only member who's born in 90's.

• She is a loud and talkative person 

• she used to train at Loen Entertainment but left for another agency.