UNEXPECTED ARRIVALS -2

'500 Years Later...'

The organization will complete its 500 years in the upcoming days. For the last 500 years, this day is being celebrated with great enthusiasm and honor. Everything is done in the way that those ten great kings had made to live together in peace and harmony.

When the organization was made, some rules were made, under which all the kings and their people had to live and their next-generation also have to follow.

All the rules were made by taking approval from all ten kings and they all had promised to each other that their descendants would keep this till their last breath. Whenever work needed to be done it will be done if necessary. If anyone refuses then they cannot proceed with the plan. If a king ever tries to cheat with someone, it will consider an act of treason; then his Kingdom will be passed to the Kingdom next to them.

The era of the tenth descendant of that organization was about to end and the new era is about to start, the eleventh generation. Soon, the new organization is going to be established.

There will be all-new kings in all Ten Kingdoms. They will have to obey all the rules laid down by their ancestors. They had to give respect to each other and support them in time of need and act when something goes bad in their kingdom. Their personal feelings will keep aside. The punishment for betraying was already set and no matter which family the culprit belongs to, they will be punished for their crime.

'A true king always thinks about their people, not about himself.'

'To help the others is the sole goal of this organization.'

                                                                                            ||| 1 |||

Many children come here every year from every Kingdom to learn the art of war, politics, and medicine and to set their future as high-level master spects. All the children give their ten years of their life to learn the new art of work and polish their skills. They learn here everything they want and when their education is completed they went back to their Kingdom to support them in the way they can.

'It is the duty of every kin to cooperate with his King, but if the king is wrong then everyone should support the truth.'

In the morning, you all will go from here to your Kingdom. If you want to attend the festival you can attend it. Those whose education has been completed will stay at their Kingdom and start their new life as men and women, and those whose education is incomplete; they will have to come back again after the festival.

'You are the eleventh generation of the keepers of the east.'

All princes will be crowned and named king on that day. Along with that, the new organization will be formed with the young King. It is a set rule that no king will rule after his organization's time come to end. A king had fifty years of his reign to lead and leave a good impression on their people.

There will be many things at the festival, many games will be played but do not let your guard down for a moment. Enjoy the festival. The new king will handle their work after taking the oath. Raise the glory.

You all had become king before your time because of an accident. Your education remained incomplete at that time, but as for now you all have learned and your time has come to leave this camp. You all had worked hard on your education and face danger at an early age to protect your Kingdom. I hope you keep protecting them and help each other.

                                                                                        ||| 2 |||