Nature's Beauty - 11

The master in the camp sensed it. They knew something bad was going to happen, but they cannot leave the camp.

They were in the midst of creating the binding barrier to protect the children. They looked at each other. Master Gordon said, 'As the barrier will finish, we need to move out of here.'

When King Lowell was moving towards King Gilbert's Kingdom, he thought he should go to his Kingdom first and meet with the strange person. He wanted to know more about power. By thinking about this he turned towards his Kingdom.

His health keeps improving. His dull face got fit. All the marking got vanished. He had a scar on his head; it seemed to be an old injury. It got reopened a bit.

When he reached his Kingdom, there was a messenger sent by King Gilbert. He told King Lowell to get ready as soon as possible and return to the Kingdom of King Gilbert. He added, 'You were missing for five days. All the kings are waiting there for you.'

The messenger used his magical power and rotated his hand. Blue color energy came out and in all nine Kingdoms, the message of the arrival of King Lowell was sent. They all got ready to move towards King Gilbert's Kingdom.

When the message was sent King Lowell said, 'Ok, I will come, just wait for a bit.'

By saying this, King Lowell went straight into his chamber. He halved the blood of the dark forest's beasts and put it into two vessels, one for him and the strange person and the other for the nine Kings. He also took the beast's red shining heart with him to place it under the glowing thing. Both of them left to move towards King Gilbert's Kingdom.

                                                                                                ||| 1 |||

All kings already arrived before King Lowell. They were discussing the prisoner and the crime committed by King Lowell. King Ridley and King Admant were ready to take his place. They were like a snake.

King Gilbert said while thinking, 'If the prisoner comes back now, then what he will do?'

When King Gilbert was saying this, King Lowell came and said, 'Now he cannot do anything, I have killed him and brought my medicine too.

If you do not believe me that I have killed him, then go down and see. All kings went down and look at the body that King Lowell had brought with him.

King Gilbert saw him and said, 'Yes, this is the same prisoner.'

Then King Snelling said, 'It's fine, but you have done some serious crime this time, due to which you will get the punishment of death. You broke the rules of the organization, did not maintain the code; you intentionally went against King Gilbert's will and freed a prisoner and killed his warriors.'

King Lowell laughed and said, 'I did everything because I was close to death. None of you have faced it. It was this close, I could not tell you how I was feeling. If any of you had faced the same problem, you would have done the same thing.

Well leave it, tonight there will be a celebration in the joy of my escape from death and in the happiness of this prisoner getting killed. We will continue this talk the next day. I am tired from the five-day-long journey.'

King Lowell added that he will return to his Kingdom after the celebration just for one day. After that, he will come back the next day to talk about that.

'It seemed fair; all kings got agreed with this.'

                                                                                      ||| 2 |||